• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official "Embarrassing PM's sent to Dan" thread.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
You really think WormKiller would come back as an alt and never mention how he was motherfucked? Sounds a bit far fetched to me.
Correct. If he comes back it means he’s drinking again. Which means he’ll be hilarious for a couple of days, then immediately start posting like a 16 year old girl. He will not be unnoticed.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
untitled5-png.46973

The legend returns!

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Never said I didn’t like the fella, pal. Just said he gets drunk and posts like a 16 year old girl. Which is true. Nice try wit da Jewish subversion doe.
I'm only playin dawg, The Alliance has always been about friendship. Dan has always been about stabbing people in the back like a kikey wikey.

I miss P-Reddy and Penile Buttocks. Good times.
PsychopathyRed on the subreddit, too. I posted the Billy Gunn cameo as well as the fist David Hayter/Solid Snake one. LINGER LONGER

G

Friends, fags, children,
Is it not clear?
Dan “it’s just a bit” sommerville was trying something new a few months ago.
The real powerusers here [SIZE=18px]elevate, lift up, encourage,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=26px]speak our hearts and minds[/SIZE]

B93D6390-26C2-403A-B349-8740FC58A77B.jpeg

[SIZE=15px]Aaaaaaaayyyynd dan had our full blessing, a brotherman shitting on patrick, and he fucked it up and alienated 90% of truckers here.
Now to win back favor, he goes full hendry at the end of goodfellas, like a rat in a corner,
Like a [/SIZE][SIZE=26px]fucking rat! [/SIZE]

94806012-AAF8-48B7-BFA5-92A879163B44.jpeg

Much like this forum loved ona, (yes, child, you did), how could you not love the idea of NPS?
Then, much like cumia freaking out at da sub, content creator ™️ Dan loses support as his mental illness peaks and shows his true colors.
02F559DF-1E85-40B3-83B1-A3E77E37332F.jpeg

Y'all love dan. Oh, you wanna kick ass. Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome, and ain't nobody gonna know. Six of you chinks (mewlers fat as fuck) against me.

Well guess what.
We got truth on our side , dan.
No secret forums, no behind the scenes bits, no hierarchies, OUR SHOW!
We all gotta die someday dan.
And you will be judged. Ya cock

5A8CF230-C198-413A-B90E-8F918C5068C6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Well guess what.
We got truth on our side , dan.
No secret forums, no behind the scenes bits, no hierarchies, OUR SHOW!
That's the gayest shit of all: anything "behind the scenes". You're not the Illuminati of the board, Daniel. The Alliance is; and the difference is that we do it all out in the open and expose who the true faggots are. There's a reason why OGs like @captain_kamala didn't sperg out on us, while others did.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
That's the gayest shit of all: anything "behind the scenes". You're not the Illuminati of the board, Daniel. The Alliance is; and the difference is that we do it all out in the open and expose who the true faggots are. There's a reason why OGs like @captain_kamala didn't sperg out on us, while others did.
@captain_kamala is a real nigga. She's one of the good ones.