Official "Embarrassing PM's sent to Dan" thread.

medium wyzzz

Danier why you tease an no show??
0dfb71ea-2df3-4b05-93fd-ac12d1f0daac-jpeg.46485
Who is this nikki?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Dan is 5150, mark-ass busters were exposed.

Wyyz/Spraggy is a bit stealing faggot.

PCJ's untimely demise overshadowed by all this faggotry.
Yeah, I read this thread up until like 2est. Boy did I miss a fucking lot. It’s sad Rick is no longer the source of entertainment. I guess Dan is king, whether it’s a grift or not. If he comes to my door selling dog poop, he’ll get a few orders.

HR@PaneraBread

It's the markets, Jerry
How dare you and your Spraggy alt shit on the friday wide release of the Boomia Roll ™️ maymay?
Jethuth Chritht already, big deal a few people become friendth around a hobby, it'th OK. Not everybody needth to play the gloomy, dithaffected rebel that hateth both the left and right and the active and paththive memberth in lit crit. Grow up, we literally have thpent weekth hurling inthultth and we're beginning to think a few pothterth are "friendth" of Pat not jutht brooding emo typth like @ChildThpitTake or @NoBaconEggChththe. Thue uth if we're wrong, but the forum ith funnier when the focuth ith on the targetth that it wath created for, at leatht IOO. Now have at uth, the fat, boomer, illiterateth with the fat kidth, who at leatht ithn't broke like thome of our biggetht fanth are lol.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Jethuth Chritht already, big deal a few people become friendth around a hobby, it'th OK. Not everybody needth to play the gloomy, dithaffected rebel that hateth both the left and right and the active and paththive memberth in lit crit. Grow up, we literally have thpent weekth hurling inthultth and we're beginning to think a few pothterth are "friendth" of Pat not jutht brooding emo typth like @ChildThpitTake or @NoBaconEggChththe. Thue uth if we're wrong, but the forum ith funnier when the focuth ith on the targetth that it wath created for, at leatht IOO. Now have at uth, the fat, boomer, illiterateth with the fat kidth, who at leatht ithn't broke like thome of our biggetht fanth are lol.
0FC87213-8AB6-4A9A-9A6B-FFD088CA0E7F.jpeg