• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official "Embarrassing PM's sent to Dan" thread.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
13 pages and nobody’s noticed that @ChicopeeChip is playing nice with the users who got his unsolicited cock pics … @captain_kamala , @RobertMewler and me?

Come on guys, snap to it. We need to focus on that smug, worthless taxpayer burden from Milwaukee. All this infighting makes me not wanna post my recent nudes from Mallorca 😞 It’s a shame too because they really captured my cock’s personality and joie de vivre.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
13 pages and nobody’s noticed that @ChicopeeChip is playing nice with the users who got his unsolicited cock pics … @captain_kamala , @RobertMewler and me?

Come on guys, snap to it. We need to focus on that smug, worthless taxpayer burden from Milwaukee. All this infighting makes me not wanna post my recent nudes from Mallorca 😞 It’s a shame too because they really captured my cock’s personality and joie de vivre.
pm them to me, babe. you know i'll keep it a secret like i do with everyone else's

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout

Please change your profile pic:

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout

In all fairness I called that out when he posted the first Mewler DM but didn't share any of the text. He appears to be going scorched earth but he's really more like Scorch himself, except he's not PFG.

G

You’re so inside bro.

A true contributor.
No you dumb dumb it isn't being an insider, it's seeing fools that push there way into, to feel like insiders. Anybody on the outside with half a brain realizes you don't get involved. If the local mobster wants you to build a deck for his daughter you're not winning a "powerful" friend, you're earning a never ending series of asks that will make your life theirs. The fact that you think I'm claiming I posses some special insight is idiotic. It's just a thing that people see if they look for it. Retards go asking for "permission" to things nobody would even notice.

The mafia nonsense is dead it's just a bunch of unemployable old wops that dropped out of High School who get approached by idiots who want to think they're in the Godfather or the Sopranos and they foolishly think giving these people access to their businesses gets them some sort of power, it just gets them broke and vampired for "favors". Own a deli, you'll be catering 40 events in 2 years that you lose money on and be having some old fat wop dropping in for lunch 5 times a month and putting on his account every time. Oh hell tip your employee a 20 once every 6 months to make sure the guy puts 3 Lbs of the meat you pay for on his sandwich that goes on his account he owes 500 bucks on in 2 years.

These things happen regularly to retards that run around fantasizing about being mobsters, of which none really exist anymore. You know what happens when you don't pay you gambling debt after you've lost 50k in the past 2 years and you suddenly don't have that 2 grand this week? Nothing you get cut off and start paying a vig on it as loan and you can't gamble again. That's a worse penalty than being beaten up or killed. Then in a few months you get tax check and pay up and then you lose a few more K this time they limit the size of your wager. This stupid fantasy that mobsters are bad ass is long dead as reality. The very fact retards like you think I'm romanticizing that rather than pointing out pussies that chase that is proof of how many pussies chase it and how common it is for them to be scammed by regular dudes.