Niki Dated a Polygamist and his Wife (Probably)

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Just another slob who hates white men:

8250c02c3ebbb61345bb1e5b53bc3927.jpg

Notice they're all looking around like, "Who's in charge here? If only there were a capable, white executive here to tell us what to do":

2e596d7e97a0fb2a013292761855a746.jpg
I hired them because of their skin color and sex
That's racist and sexist
They were black women
So brave

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Now THIS is pat posting.

I mentioned last year that the open relationship theory could be true because I remember seeing photos of Rick with a black ring on his finger.

In the swinger community, the black ring is a dog whistle for other swingers. Considering fats admission that him and his wife "are into things" and the distant-cold vibes that Nikki and Rick give off when they're in a photo together.
Wearing the black ring seems really lame but I can see how dummy can think it can make him appear like some cool sexy libertine for those in the know.

It might be possible that she suggested the open relationship but she's the only one benefitng from it (e.g. allowing blacks farting in her vagina every night) as opposed to fattys lame flirting attenpts with women on Twitter - which is probably why nikkis not bothered by it because she allows it.

I feel more confident about this theory now. Wouldn't surpise me if they sleep in separate hovels whenever she has a bull over for the night (every night). That would also explain the weird address issue (2611/2613).

Edit: grammar and more elaborating.
He also used a pineapple as his little avatar thing on his website url. A pineapple is apparently a dogwhistle for whatever type of degeneracy. Edit: Swingers

image hosting

G

It might be possible that she suggested the open relationship but she's the only one benefitng from it (e.g. allowing blacks farting in her vagina every night) as opposed to fattys lame flirting attenpts with women on Twitter - which is probably why nikkis not bothered by it because she allows it.

I feel more confident about this theory now. Wouldn't surpise me if they sleep in separate hovels whenever she has a bull over for the night (every night). That would also explain the weird address issue (2611/2613).
I like to think that Rick suggested it when he had that Ben Shapiro viral tweet and he was getting some attention on Twitter. He probably had a few ladies like Anica send him something tame but because he's a social imbecile he thought he was going to be buried in strange. Niki was reluctant at first but once she realized she could scissor with Jen Huber and have Duquan blow out her back walls she came around. Rick, of course, couldn't get laid in a whorehouse so this plan backfired on him. He won't try and close the relationship back up because he'll never admit he's wrong. So she's getting dick and cunt on a regular basis and he's maybe getting sloppy seconds or a pity fuck here and there. He's got some kind of story in his mind to justify it, just like he does for all the other Ls he's taken.