Niki Dated a Polygamist and his Wife (Probably)

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
84d5096d584a9555893c7ceefc519b3d9a29179d097c2a0e00829c437b826049_1.webp

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Briefly browsing her shite.

Calls herself a programmer yet the only evidence of anything she does is contribute to diversity practices within 'tech sector'.
And I guess she knows wordpress.
Literal bottom rung of the tech stack with the tranny jannies.

A vague "chronic illness" and shameful enough to straight up beg for money from internet strangers.. who could've seen it coming? This fat slut is gross, I can't believe Niki sat on its face.

Now begging on twitter(alt)
Mabe she diversified herself out of a job. She claims LGBTQ but is just a fat troll by all appearances.
Time to chop them sad beefers off and reconquer the tech world.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
In 2009 Niki Robinson (future wife of Science Fiction Writer/Pig-Man Hybrid Patrick S. Tomlinson ), helped start a Milwaukee writers event called WriteCamp.
Photos of this event including Niki replete with sunglasses on her head have previously been posted here:

Niki promoted and worked at WriteCamp from 2009 until its last event in 2013, at least 1 familiar name was also on staff:

View attachment 82015

Back in 2009 the main staff members included Niki and James Boone Dryden who is credited as the founder.

View attachment 82018 View attachment 82019
View attachment 82033

James Boone Dryden is a faggot and 'Polyamorous' (other men fuck his wife):

View attachment 82022
View attachment 82024
View attachment 82025
View attachment 82021

His pig of a wife Ashe Dryden:

View attachment 82034

James Boone Dryden is pretty private apart from advocating for being a cuckold, so is Niki but we have a few clues.

In 2009 the year she started WriteCamp with James Boone Dryden, Niki Robinson had a boyfriend:
View attachment 82026

In 2009 James Boone Dryden had a suspiciously manly girlfriend:
View attachment 82028

He also had the wife:
View attachment 82029
View attachment 82030

But surely James Boone Dryden and Niki Robinson's relationship was purely professional, right?
View attachment 82031

Did Niki Robinson fuck James Boone Dryden? Did she eat his wife Ashe Dryden's suspiciously clammy cunt?
I don't know but she spent 5 years hanging around a polyamorous couple.

Wife Ashe/Ashley Dryden:

His twitter:

Article advocating for polyamorous faggots to be allowed to get married he wrote for the ivy league 'Hamline University':

No Tomlinson in his library:

Short story about polygamy good:

Interview about WriteCamp:
archive of your links (just in case):