• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Niki Dated a Polygamist and his Wife (Probably)

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
The pegging book, remember - Pat is into things
someone bring up fattys books case picture

computer look for match:
bookspine.PNG

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Now THIS is pat posting.

I mentioned last year that the open relationship theory could be true because I remember seeing photos of Rick with a black ring on his finger.

In the swinger community, the black ring is a dog whistle for other swingers. Considering fats admission that him and his wife "are into things" and the distant-cold vibes that Nikki and Rick give off when they're in a photo together.
Wearing the black ring seems really lame but I can see how dummy can think it can make him appear like some cool sexy libertine for those in the know.

It might be possible that she suggested the open relationship but she's the only one benefitng from it (e.g. allowing blacks farting in her vagina every night) as opposed to fattys lame flirting attenpts with women on Twitter - which is probably why nikkis not bothered by it because she allows it.

I feel more confident about this theory now. Wouldn't surpise me if they sleep in separate hovels whenever she has a bull over for the night (every night). That would also explain the weird address issue (2611/2613).

Edit: grammar and more elaborating.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Now THIS is pat posting.

I mentioned last year that the open relationship theory could be true because I remember seeing photos of Rick with a black ring on his finger.

In the swinger community, the black ring is a dog whistle for other swingers. Considering fats admission that him and his wife "are into things" and the distant-cold vibes that Nikki and Rick give off when they're in a photo together.
Wearing the black ring seems really lame but I can see how dummy can think it can make him appear like some cool sexy libertine for those in the know.

It might be possible that she suggested the open relationship but she's the only one benefitng from it (e.g. allowing blacks farting in her vagina every night) as opposed to fattys lame flirting attenpts with women on Twitter - which is probably why nikkis not bothered by it because she allows it.

I feel more confident about this theory now. Wouldn't surpise me if they sleep in separate hovels whenever she has a bull over for the night (every night). That would also explain the weird address issue (2611/2613).

Edit: grammar and more elaborating.
I also believe this, I remember once piggy saying something autistic about him and his wife having an “understanding” in relation to all his creepy flirt tweets with random women (Anica, etc) which would also mean they have an open relationship. Also the drunk Niki and the Star Trek guy while piggy stood there like a dope. His whole “big tough manly guy” persona is him thinking that’s how he’ll get some girls off twitter and also why he goes out to bars alone with his laptop. He thinks sitting there at the bar (so everyone can see - maximum attention) will make women come up and be attracted to him because he’s a very important and popular writer. Of course everyone ignores the fat weirdo and Pat is too scared to talk to women. Remember he gave men advice on women that they should NEVER approach a women - ever - and that if they want you they will come to you. He is still waiting for this to happen at hooligans.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
I also believe this, I remember once piggy saying something autistic about him and his wife having an “understanding” in relation to all his creepy flirt tweets with random women (Anica, etc) which would also mean they have an open relationship. Also the drunk Niki and the Star Trek guy while piggy stood there like a dope. His whole “big tough manly guy” persona is him thinking that’s how he’ll get some girls off twitter and also why he goes out to bars alone with his laptop. He thinks sitting there at the bar (so everyone can see - maximum attention) will make women come up and be attracted to him because he’s a very important and popular writer. Of course everyone ignores the fat weirdo and Pat is too scared to talk to women. Remember he gave men advice on women that they should NEVER approach a women - ever - and that if they want you they will come to you. He is still waiting for this to happen at hooligans.
Haha the mexican probably did fuck Nikki that night. The photos clearly showed some sexual chemistree there.

Hey Fat, did your "wife's" pussy taste like taco bell after Carlos busted inside her? You know he did. It's in his spic nature.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Haha the mexican probably did fuck Nikki that night. The photos clearly showed some sexual chemistree there.

Hey Fat, did your "wife's" pussy taste like taco bell after Carlos busted inside her? You know he did. It's in his spic nature.
I bet she blew him in the bathroom while piggy stood there like the “this is fine” meme

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
archive of your links (just in case):

TYFYS
I'm not sure who she pissed off

This is her giving a presentation at some Mozilla conference in which she complains that white men make too many commits to open source projects on github (I am not joking):

So probably any real programmer that’s ever run into her.

A vague "chronic illness" and shameful enough to straight up beg for money from internet strangers.. who could've seen it coming? This fat slut is gross, I can't believe Niki sat on its face.

This shapeless blob is also incapable of using a simple "please" when demanding people do things for her. Very similar to a certain someone. No wonder his dumpy, autistic mess of a wife is apparently attracted to both of them.