• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Niki Dated a Polygamist and his Wife (Probably)

Something I forgot to mention in the op: the website for WriteCamp now appears to be a placeholder SEO bullshit site for none other than Torque Wheeler himself:

View attachment 82196

The writing is absolute dog shit. How are people this inept at writing fluently in their own language? At least Obi Wan has an excuse (he's a nigger)

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
The writing is absolute dog shit. How are people this inept at writing fluently in their own language? At least Obi Wan has an excuse (he's a nigger)
It’s just placeholder garbage to make Google think it’s a real site. Half of it will be copied from other articles. If you load the page using a google IP or crawler id it’ll probably have a million links.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan

RobertMewler

Reposting this because I think it is the truth. Could also explain why she is dating Patrick to begin with.

6f22306cff5e243cec17cb5ac6f42989.png
I got a lotta fawken problems with this one. How would her family know of any swinging lifestyle? I doubt Niki would be so brazen as to reveal it to her mom and siblings. That sort of kink is kept on the q.t. And no matter what, they all seem kinda closeknit so if she asked for help they'd take her in in a heartbeat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Who settled for who? Niki wasnt even worthy of that cretins full attention in a relationship. And Patrick experienced the worst Lappening since the guy from Fleetwood Mac.

Just thinking of those 2 losers living together depresses me
I think Pat was supposed to be the one night stand for niki but pat got clingy and kept getting her drunk and persuing her. Pat tries to make it sound like he was just trying to pump and dump her but he wouldnt have stood in line for hours for an autograph of her favorite writer.

Now that old pic of chinese lube that pat said was nikis really makes sense. Pat likes to get pegged. Headboard biting pig.

G

Man there's so many weirdos and degenerates in the PCU ( Pat's Chubby Universe ) that I had forgotten all about these ugly perverts.
These people are always ugly. And obsessed with degeneracy. And they are fixated on the sexuality of other peoples children.

If I didn’t have kids I would actually be praying this country would get fucking nuked by Russia. Not even kidding. I would absolutely take a chance of getting killed in a nuclear exchange just to get the opportunity to rebuild what this country has become. It’s shit. Our society is complete degenerate shit.

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
I also believe this, I remember once piggy saying something autistic about him and his wife having an “understanding” in relation to all his creepy flirt tweets with random women (Anica, etc) which would also mean they have an open relationship. Also the drunk Niki and the Star Trek guy while piggy stood there like a dope. His whole “big tough manly guy” persona is him thinking that’s how he’ll get some girls off twitter and also why he goes out to bars alone with his laptop. He thinks sitting there at the bar (so everyone can see - maximum attention) will make women come up and be attracted to him because he’s a very important and popular writer. Of course everyone ignores the fat weirdo and Pat is too scared to talk to women. Remember he gave men advice on women that they should NEVER approach a women - ever - and that if they want you they will come to you. He is still waiting for this to happen at hooligans.
I forgot about the never approach a women thing, whole reason I got on board with this.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Ashe needs to be bullied more and harder. Any intel on why she’s experienced so much harassment other than just being inherently hateworthy? I started watching the video of her on stage bellyaching about “unpaid labor” and immediately wished she was dead.