Niki Dated a Polygamist and his Wife (Probably)

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Archived your links too, and found something interesting:

The first two blogposts had already been archived on archive.md 8 years ago, in 2014 long before pest contact, and over 24 pages from her websitehas been archived on archive.ph since 2014:

Dryden isn't mentioned anywhere on KF, so I'm not sure who she pissed off, but this one is the funniest, I guess she must have taught Pat how to 'deal with trolls':

1670347520755.png

1670347530379.png

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey

The first two blogposts had already been archived on archive.md 8 years ago, in 2014 long before pest contact, and over 24 pages from her websitehas been archived on archive.ph since 2014:

Dryden isn't mentioned anywhere on KF, so I'm not sure who she pissed off, but this one is the funniest, I guess she must have taught Pat how to 'deal with trolls':

View attachment 82070

View attachment 82071
I bet it's just random people stumbling across her online and calling her a beast. Like in medieval times when peasants would just force genetic mutants to go live in the woods or something.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller

View attachment 82070

View attachment 82071

Niki's cunt gushes like a waterfall when someone screeches "how DARE you ask me to ignore the trolls?!?!"

Honestly if that's her fetish, she really hit the jackpot with Pat.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
In 2009 Niki Robinson (future wife of Science Fiction Writer/Pig-Man Hybrid Patrick S. Tomlinson ), helped start a Milwaukee writers event called WriteCamp.
Photos of this event including Niki replete with sunglasses on her head have previously been posted here:

Niki promoted and worked at WriteCamp from 2009 until its last event in 2013, at least 1 familiar name was also on staff:

View attachment 82015

Back in 2009 the main staff members included Niki and James Boone Dryden who is credited as the founder.

View attachment 82018 View attachment 82019
View attachment 82033

James Boone Dryden is a faggot and 'Polyamorous' (other men fuck his wife):

View attachment 82022
View attachment 82024
View attachment 82025
View attachment 82021

His pig of a wife Ashe Dryden:

View attachment 82034

James Boone Dryden is pretty private apart from advocating for being a cuckold, so is Niki but we have a few clues.

In 2009 the year she started WriteCamp with James Boone Dryden, Niki Robinson had a boyfriend:
View attachment 82026

In 2009 James Boone Dryden had a suspiciously manly girlfriend:
View attachment 82028

He also had the wife:
View attachment 82029
View attachment 82030

But surely James Boone Dryden and Niki Robinson's relationship was purely professional, right?
View attachment 82031

Did Niki Robinson fuck James Boone Dryden? Did she eat his wife Ashe Dryden's suspiciously clammy cunt?
I don't know but she spent 5 years hanging around a polyamorous couple.

Wife Ashe/Ashley Dryden:

His twitter:

Article advocating for polyamorous faggots to be allowed to get married he wrote for the ivy league 'Hamline University':

No Tomlinson in his library:

Short story about polygamy good:

Interview about WriteCamp:
Is there any confirmation from the cuck's own Twitter feed that he got stitches in late August 2009?