• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

New Piggy and Niki LA selfie

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
brownie.jpg

Holy shit. That's not a brownie atop vanilla ice cream. That's a tiny $70 well done steak atop mashed potatoes.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
according to the menu the minimum spend is 60/person plus tax and gratuity. so of course pat probably just order several small plates to get to the limit then skimped on tip, while everyone else laughed at what fat rubes they are. Granted it seems like LA is basically "Fuck Poor People, the Location" so everything is retardedly overpriced. But then what am I thinking, he probably swilled enough 10 dollar beers to get to 120 easily. Basically these places are designed for stupid rich people who will just order what they want and not really give a shit if the bill is like 500-1000 dollars. But of course Patty No Bucks has to go there to flex when you know he can't afford it. Even if he's there for one of his five second science channel appearances they aren't giving him that much per diem.
You’re completely right. Him swanning in dressed like that with his hideous -4 wife sharing portions to match the minimum requirements just so he can start taking photos of everything just made him look like the fat, midwestern rube he obviously is. Niki is vegetarian so she probably just had to make do with the kimchi. Looks like they didn’t even order drinks. Fucking hillbillies.

I’m quite offended you didn’t take me up on my offer to meet if you ever came out here, Pat. Rude and rude.

G

What I want to know is why there is an untouched plate of what looks like an entree or shared plate and also dessert?
This is a great point because in most of his pictures the food is already partially eaten. Like his tacos picture where only 2 of 3 were remaining because he shoved one into his gullet before he realized he had to take the pic.

The Wellington was an exception and even then most people take a pic of the cut Wellington to show the pink center. He knew he'd get raked over the coals for having it well done so he conveniently "forgot".