New Piggy and Niki LA selfie

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
672138fd45e941163bd9c6cdef04a7f3.jpg
fur.png

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
She's retarded too, right?
This has been my theory for awhile. She is the more autistic one (look at how many pictures she’s doing something weird/awkward) and Rick is more “functioning”. Mama Robin then collects checks from the government for both of them. Puts Rick in charge, gives them a half hovel, and uses them for tax schemes whenever needed. Their reward is being able to be autistic children, go on a mediocre to shitty vacation, and buy/play with toys. Every tard is happy.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
This has been my theory for awhile. She is the more autistic one (look at how many pictures she’s doing something weird/awkward) and Rick is more “functioning”. Mama Robin then collects checks from the government for both of them. Puts Rick in charge, gives them a half hovel, and uses them for tax schemes whenever needed. Their reward is being able to be autistic children, go on a mediocre to shitty vacation, and buy/play with toys. Every tard is happy.
You think she's a tard like Schill who freaks out at Shopping Carts? Or one of those ultra tards who freaks out during a thuderstorm?

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
If he’s in LA, isn’t he in a jurisdiction where he’s actively defying a court order?
I hope so. He’s taken how many trips these past few months? Now he’s just giving Quasi and Jerry Jen the finger. I hope something’s in the works to put the hammer down. Maybe his half hovel will be scheduled for auction while he’s gone.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
Bet you that he claims travel exepnses as tax write-offs because he's a "travel blogger", as he has pretended int he past that he can monetize his "platform" on Twitter. Scamming the taxpayers like the deadbeat bum that he is. A social pariah that offloaded even the upbringing of his daughter onto the rest of society.

Then talks about people not paying their fair share when HE DOESN'T EVEN PAY CHILD SUPPORT, NOT A PENNY.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Bet you that he claims travel exepnses as tax write-offs because he's a "travel blogger", as he has pretended int he past that he can monetize his "platform" on Twitter. Scamming the taxpayers like the deadbeat bum that he is. A social pariah that offloaded even the upbringing of his daughter onto the rest of society.

Then talks about people not paying their fair share when HE DOESN'T EVEN PAY CHILD SUPPORT, NOT A PENNY.
All you need . . . is a penny

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
You think she's a tard like Schill who freaks out at Shopping Carts? Or one of those ultra tards who freaks out during a thuderstorm?
Undisclosed Location Dan got it right. She follows whatever Rick does, and believes whatever he says. She is probably functional enough but, needs someone to keep an eye on her. We see this, once again, with all of her photos. She almost never just takes a nice picture. The time Rick called Dan back, you can hear her drunkenly yelling about the cyber stalkers. She would probably be a complete shut in without Rick, dragging/forcing her to do something. She’s gullible enough to believe anything people she knows tells her so it’s a symbiotic relationship. Rick can shit on her publicly, take embarrassing photos of her and post them online, and she gets a friend to talk to instead of spending all day alone inside. Mama Robin gets her tard daughter taken care of, and she makes some cash. Everyone is happy.