New Piggy and Niki LA selfie

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Who the fuck goes to Los Angeles to vacation? Jesus. Go to Omaha or Des Moines.
yup. I might get shit on for it but whatever, Iowa actually is pretty. I had only ever been to LA on layovers and thought about going there to visit but I realized with a little research there's not a whole lot to actually do and what their is is spread across the entire county, where you'll have to fight traffic for literally hours to get there. Disneyland? go to Disneyworld in florida, it's better anyways and you won't have to go to fucking Anaheim. The beach? every beach town is just packed with the biggest, most pretentious faggots, who basically look down on anyone not rich enough to spend a couple million on a bungalow you can't even see the ocean from. Downtown? hope you like fucking homeless crack niggers. Movie studios? Unless you're going to suicide bomb some jew studio heads, why bother? "The weather is so nice!" yea congrats, shitdick, it doesn't get cold but you live in the fucking desert where everyone would die if they didn't Jew the entire west coast out of water. Conclusion: LA Stinks.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
yesssss we got the white sunglasses on the head
0c0d316f1a66cfd8b34ad1944e4700ed.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I think he did the "shared" portions

Easily over $120 sitting if he tips like a normal person.
according to the menu the minimum spend is 60/person plus tax and gratuity. so of course pat probably just order several small plates to get to the limit then skimped on tip, while everyone else laughed at what fat rubes they are. Granted it seems like LA is basically "Fuck Poor People, the Location" so everything is retardedly overpriced. But then what am I thinking, he probably swilled enough 10 dollar beers to get to 120 easily. Basically these places are designed for stupid rich people who will just order what they want and not really give a shit if the bill is like 500-1000 dollars. But of course Patty No Bucks has to go there to flex when you know he can't afford it. Even if he's there for one of his five second science channel appearances they aren't giving him that much per diem.

RobertMewler

according to the menu the minimum spend is 60/person plus tax and gratuity. so of course pat probably just order several small plates to get to the limit then skimped on tip, while everyone else laughed at what fat rubes they are. Granted it seems like LA is basically "Fuck Poor People, the Location" so everything is retardedly overpriced. But then what am I thinking, he probably swilled enough 10 dollar beers to get to 120 easily.
Prediction: Incoming tweet about overtipping just to spite you.