New Piggy and Niki LA selfie

G

I wouldn’t be surprised if he took one of the pictures off the restaurants site and just passes it off like he ordered it.

I don’t care one way or the other, I’m happy there’s new pics. Get those twitter alts ready
Your wish is my command, brotherman

544757164d8ed28e5b9974c97d6d8b29.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
This has been my theory for awhile. She is the more autistic one (look at how many pictures she’s doing something weird/awkward) and Rick is more “functioning”. Mama Robin then collects checks from the government for both of them. Puts Rick in charge, gives them a half hovel, and uses them for tax schemes whenever needed. Their reward is being able to be autistic children, go on a mediocre to shitty vacation, and buy/play with toys. Every tard is happy.
Found footage of Rick's proposal to Niki:

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
His twitter "following" could give a shit:

View attachment 38882

Imagine pouring everything you have into social media and you can only summon four likes.
3 confirmed likes because at least one is from Nikkis account. The other ones are probably his “friends”. If he was smart he wouldn’t release anything because he knows we’re just going to use it as fodder. I’m always thankful he’s a fat moron.

BudDickman