• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

New Piggy and Niki LA selfie

G

This is a great point because in most of his pictures the food is already partially eaten. Like his tacos picture where only 2 of 3 were remaining because he shoved one into his gullet before he realized he had to take the pic.

The Wellington was an exception and even then most people take a pic of the cut Wellington to show the pink center. He knew he'd get raked over the coals for having it well done so he conveniently "forgot".
@KissesCumia already solved it above. It’s not a brownie, it’s an over cooked steak

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
If I’m not mistaken it was the Christmas Eve call. When they were at the bar. Shit gets hard to remember but it’s definitely out there.
This is correct. You hear dumb Niki yelling in the background “we have no idea who they are!”

She’s beyond stupid but there are very few examples to speak of. Something about better to keep your mouth shut than remove all doubt

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
View attachment 38893

Holy shit. That's not a brownie atop vanilla ice cream. That's a tiny $70 well done steak atop mashed potatoes.
I generally don't give a shit and let people eat whatever they want, how they want but holy fuck does this guy test every one of your limits. A couple month ago I had a chateaubriand, medium and it was worth every penny. I could have gone medium well when I ordered but I trusted the chef's recommendation. Did not regret my decision.

This fucking idiot has a $70 charcoal briquette and is posting it to social media and bragging. $70 of Quasi's money went to that fucking abomination.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

Sitting on, a non moving Highway
With a big nasty Nikki at my side
Nigger farts blowin' hot from the south
And we were born to rube
Rent me a V6, put down the top
Crank up the Creed baby
Don't let the music stop
We're gonna rube it till we just can't rube it no more
From Bell Gaaardens down Wilshire
From the Culver City to East Compton
Everybody's very unhappy
'Cause my fat face is shining all the time
Looks like another Shitty day
I Schlub L.A. (We love it)
I Schlub L.A. (We love it)

Last edited:
yewa33m2gq831.jpg

RobertMewler

Reminder from Piggy's own maw:

I’m sure some of you are cringing at the very concept of a well-done filet mingon, but the texture of rare meat doesn’t agree with my palate. I understand that many carnivores prefer their steak’s experience with fire to be limited to burning the hair off a still twitching slab of muscle tissue, but I don’t believe we stole fire from the Gods just as a way to smoke-up our tents. I want my meat good and dead. The trouble with this is, under normal circumstances, I ask for well-done with the expectation that the cook will assume I’ve suffered some sort of traumatic brain injury, leaving me incapable of forming or holding rational opinions, and therefore deliver a steak the way he wants to cook it, which is typically medium if I’m very lucky.

G

yup. I might get shit on for it but whatever, Iowa actually is pretty. I had only ever been to LA on layovers and thought about going there to visit but I realized with a little research there's not a whole lot to actually do and what their is is spread across the entire county, where you'll have to fight traffic for literally hours to get there. Disneyland? go to Disneyworld in florida, it's better anyways and you won't have to go to fucking Anaheim. The beach? every beach town is just packed with the biggest, most pretentious faggots, who basically look down on anyone not rich enough to spend a couple million on a bungalow you can't even see the ocean from. Downtown? hope you like fucking homeless crack niggers. Movie studios? Unless you're going to suicide bomb some jew studio heads, why bother? "The weather is so nice!" yea congrats, shitdick, it doesn't get cold but you live in the fucking desert where everyone would die if they didn't Jew the entire west coast out of water. Conclusion: LA Stinks.
We stopped in Des Moines and Omaha on a trip out to Montana. We walked around the State Capitol area in Des Moines and it was cool, about a half mile away loads of feral niggers, in Iowa, surreal. Omaha was pretty cool to for a small place it looked much bigger, we had decent meal too. Sometimes these off the path places are cool, Dubuque was even nice for a small city.

G

Bet you that he claims travel exepnses as tax write-offs because he's a "travel blogger", as he has pretended int he past that he can monetize his "platform" on Twitter. Scamming the taxpayers like the deadbeat bum that he is. A social pariah that offloaded even the upbringing of his daughter onto the rest of society.

Then talks about people not paying their fair share when HE DOESN'T EVEN PAY CHILD SUPPORT, NOT A PENNY.
What's he "writing off" he has no taxable income, from all the evidence I can see they'd be lucky to reach the tax threshold, they have their mortgage interest too that knocks off thousands plus his and her home officer claims and investment losses on the other half of the hovel if it is unoccupied. SFWA dues are another one and he probably deducted his clothes he wore on "TV" as work expenses. You need income to match those nonrefundable credits. How do those refundable ones work for the poor? That nigger is getting some low income gibs from the IRS, I'm sure.

G

I'm certain he's a contractor or employed by Robinson Writers which happens to have some very lucrative "marketing" deals with Niki's mom

Jen can't examine this pig's finances soon enough
Nah she can gift them 10k a piece on paper and pay bills like heat, water, taxes, power and wash any taxes on another 10k, Thats 30k, figure he worked and had some income before he went on SSDI, so he gets say 1100 a month untaxed, they also do some state money I bet, and maybe Niki is on SSDI for mental stuff. They have 20-25 K untaxed, another 4-7 between books and her SEO, and it won't take them off disability. So They have 60k in "income" like money and they vacays are also paid, the IRS isn't checking that.