Nana and Missy have a 3AM meltdown on Cozy!

G

angrily flipping off mom and dad behind their back in a pitiful show of impotent rebellion.
NeedyParchedFurseal-max-1mb.gif

Also, I think a really good bit would be acting all concerned on Missy's Twitch streams. "Hey, I saw what happened on Anthony's stream, are you okay? He seems like he could snap and h*rt you. I mean, he does have a history of DV." Shit like that. I'd like to engineer her leaving him and spilling her guts.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 55280

Also, I think a really good bit would be acting all concerned on Missy's Twitch streams. "Hey, I saw what happened on Anthony's stream, are you okay? He seems like he could snap and h*rt you. I mean, he does have a history of DV." Shit like that. I'd like engineer her leaving him and spilling her guts.
Ask her for a vibrating anal egg recommendation

G

View attachment 55280

Also, I think a really good bit would be acting all concerned on Missy's Twitch streams. "Hey, I saw what happened on Anthony's stream, are you okay? He seems like he could snap and h*rt you. I mean, he does have a history of DV." Shit like that. I'd like engineer her leaving him and spilling her guts.

GamerChick99: "I have like zero tolerance for that...my bf doesn't even have a 'man cave' and isnt into gaming, we share our leisurely activities together. He is also really young, makes $10k a day CEO'ing and peak earning potential."

View attachment 55280

Also, I think a really good bit would be acting all concerned on Missy's Twitch streams. "Hey, I saw what happened on Anthony's stream, are you okay? He seems like he could snap and h*rt you. I mean, he does have a history of DV." Shit like that. I'd like to engineer her leaving him and spilling her guts.
The thing is though, that I don't think she's afraid of him at all. It appears that he's afraid of her, though. The high-pitched squealing he does when he's being scolded, the meek acquiescence, the way he lashes out when she's out of sight and earshot, and no sign of tough guy "Andy Espresso" to be found. Not unapologetically masculine, but literally apologetically feminine. He fears her, which is why he treasures his late night alone time so much.

G

The thing is though, that I don't think she's afraid of him at all. It appears that he's afraid of her, though. The high-pitched squealing he does when he's being scolded, the meek acquiescence, the way he lashes out when she's out of sight and earshot, and no sign of tough guy "Andy Espresso" to be found. Not unapologetically masculine, but literally apologetically feminine. He fears her, which is why he treasures his late night alone time so much.
Hmm. You might be right. I still think it's at least worth trying. Or maybe really hammer the awful shit he says about her. "Doesn't it bother you that he repeatedly calls you a cunt, says he has power over you and spits on the floor?

Hoolies

For me? It's Colin Quinn!
He fears her, which is why he treasures his late night alone time so much.
Nana's genuinely dumbfounded why would anyone escalate to such extremes as flipping a light switch, turning off his dumb videogame or yelling instead of just hiding in a room like a sissy. Might be a tough one if we're trying to get Missy shot by this swishy fag.

Bite her, I dare you, she'll send you through the plaster wall you old fucking woman. Also any "exes" out there, now is the time to file suit with any and all allegations to squeeze the last bit of juice from the United Negro Cumia Fund lemon.
she used to wake-up Landau in the mornings by aggressively hitting/kicking a punchbag in a gym up the hallway, there's no space for that in the apartment so hopefully she snaps & uses Nana like that punchbag