• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana and Missy have a 3AM meltdown on Cozy!

Forum Clout
Does she have a job? Why is she so angry about him playing video games at 3:00am?
Not sure, someone here mentioned she either sells products from or works for a wellness company. Whatever it is it doesn’t sound like a full time gig.

Even if she doesn’t work, she probably wants a regular sleep cycle. I know he’s said she does Jujitsu a few times a week. Maybe she does that in the mornings?

He’s likely paying for their expenses, but she still provides value as I am absolutely certain she is the one who does his wash, buys the groceries, feeds the cats etc. He’s so lazy and irresponsible you just know he doesn’t do anything to maintain the household.

If you’re going to share space with someone else, a good rule of thumb is to respect one another’s schedules. It’s just mutual respect and being a decent human being.

G

As soon as she goes to bed, the real Nana comes out to play. He's a greasy wop Peter Pan, frolicking and prancing through an imaginary fantasy world where he's a soldier or a cowboy, with no icky bothersome girls to nag him or make him feel uncomfortable about his sexual urges. He gets lost in it to a point where he forgets she's even there, then he wakes her up with his childish squealing and hooting, which snaps him back to his grim, unfulfilling reality, where he's just a secret fag desperately trying to convince everyone he's an arrow-straight pussy-slayer. That's why he gets so angry when she tells him to shut the fuck up.
Exactly. And he could get away with doing what he wanted if he fucked her well. If he'd pounded her through two or three orgasms and left her in a tingling, wet heap she wouldn't give a shit if he played video games until dawn. She'd be sleeping the deep sleep of a well-fucked woman.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Seriously, what's wrong with this Missy girl who spends the prime of her life with this geriatric old queen? Was she molested as a kid or something?
Maybe Nana groomed her and her parents dissapproved of it, and she ended up pushing them to disown her (I mean she's a girl, so that's a big maybe),with arrested development and stockholm syndrome to boot.

If I'm not mistaken, the bitch also stole a bunch of things from Nana, and doesn't seem to have many particular oportunities. She probably has a rap sheet.

So many possibilities for hilarity...

G

God, I can't get over how much he fucking sucks at COD. What the fuck is an old geezer like him doing playing an fps?
I didn't watch the whole thing but I stopped here and there and it looks like he was just dying repeatedly. I didn't see him get any kills. He's terrible.
I wonder how often he spits on the floor.
Some wives, like Mickey Conway, used to curse at them at spit on the floor. On her own floor. That never made any sense to me.

Forum Clout
I’m sure when you first Start dating Ant, it’s all vacations and going out and spending money. Once you’ve fed Nana, he starts to show his true self. No clue what she gets from him at this point.
She played the long game but she didn’t realize that she was playing into Nana’s financial end game. At this point she either has Stockholm Syndrome or is planning her exit. Buckle up because only time will tell, my friend.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Ant's natural complexion really blossoms with Missy's lighting choice.

2022-07-22_19h47_56.png

The light switch is just an Anthony ugliness dial for Missy.