Nana and Missy have a 3AM meltdown on Cozy!

JebJoh

Seriously, what's wrong with this Missy girl who spends the prime of her life with this geriatric old queen? Was she molested as a kid or something?
I believe she grew up a trailer person with no dental care, at one point nana paid for her and her mother's new choppers. So even though nana is on the skids, his skids are not as bad as her future skids. If she had a brain in her head she's find some employed recently divorced asshole and marry him and watch his kids every other weekend

JebJoh

I thought it was between Artie Lange and Bam Margera for the worst fall but holy shit it’s Anthony Cumia. He’s in his 60s playing video games and streaming it.
Fucking artie goes to jail, falls off the wagon 50 times, screws everyone he works with and somehow he wakes up, trudges down to his kitchen and someone calls and offers him 5 grand. His podcast that he barely showed up for made him 60 grand per month until he forgot to keep doing it. Nana went to the bank and got himself a loan just to hand 400 grand over to him. Even his intro to the stern show was a bizarre nose dive into a giant pile of cash. I'm thinking heroin abuse is the path to financial freedom

G

Melissa isn't lobster girl? I guess I just never got over Stetten
Melinda was lobster girl. Melissa was Melissa Stetten. Missy is the one he was going out with and cheated on with Dani. She then put his car keys in cat shit and stole electronic equipment from him. He begged her back after the bitey rib smashing incident had died down. She's a pot head with muscles.

JebJoh

Melinda was lobster girl. Melissa was Melissa Stetten. Missy is the one he was going out with and cheated on with Dani. She then put his car keys in cat shit and stole electronic equipment from him. He begged her back after the bitey rib smashing incident had died down. She's a pot head with muscles.
OKay, so missy is the one who grounds him now when he stays up too late playing video games? I never really kept track of who was who, I just kind of assumed that all of them were the same except Jill and Stetten

BootyJuice

OKay, so missy is the one who grounds him now when he stays up too late playing video games? I never really kept track of who was who, I just kind of assumed that all of them were the same except Jill and Stetten
Yup. Mean ol’ Missy Muscles is the one who currently embarrasses him on live streaming.
She learned well from Dani.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
That bruiser would break his nose, jaw and eye sockets.
22.jpg