Nana and Missy have a 3AM meltdown on Cozy!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
What's with this mother fucker and spitting indoors? Jesus christ that's a revolting habit.
He does it twice during the stream. Drunk and spitting on his own floor at 3am. Even after this embarassment Anthony literally stayed up till 6am tweeting about uncivilized ******s. The lack of self-awareness with this scumbag is absolutely mindblowing.

What’s the over/under on their breakup timeline?
It has to be close. This is the 3rd or 4th time they've had fights on stream in the past 2-3 months now. At times she's begged and pleaded with him not to stop playing, just to shut the fuck up from fake laughing and screaming "cock!" and "fuck!" every 30 seconds so she can sleep. The neighbours must be getting pissed with it at this point.

He does it twice during the stream. Drunk and spitting on his own floor at 3am. Even after this embarassment Anthony literally stayed up till 6am tweeting about uncivilized ******s. The lack of self-awareness with this scumbag is absolutely mindblowing.

It has to be close. This is the 3rd or 4th time they've had fights on stream in the past 2-3 months now. At times she's begged and pleaded with him not to stop playing, just to shut the fuck up from fake laughing and screaming "cock!" and "fuck!" every 30 seconds so she can sleep. The neighbours must be getting pissed with it at this point.
You make a good point here, the neighbors. We keep forgetting they live in a flat with thin walls. The neighbors may be their downfall in that place.

G

wrplImq.jpg
Not enough sunglasses on Ronny b

JebJoh

You make a good point here, the neighbors. We keep forgetting they live in a flat with thin walls. The neighbors may be their downfall in that place.
Time to start checking the neighborly sites for complaints about a noisy neighbor who screams curses at video games and fights with his wife at 3am. “They aren’t kids either, this dude has to be 70”

As soon as she goes to bed, the real Nana comes out to play. He's a greasy wop Peter Pan, frolicking and prancing through an imaginary fantasy world where he's a soldier or a cowboy, with no icky bothersome girls to nag him or make him feel uncomfortable about his sexual urges. He gets lost in it to a point where he forgets she's even there, then he wakes her up with his childish squealing and hooting, which snaps him back to his grim, unfulfilling reality, where he's just a secret fag desperately trying to convince everyone he's an arrow-straight pussy-slayer. That's why he gets so angry when she tells him to shut the fuck up.

Harry Powell

As soon as she goes to bed, the real Nana comes out to play. He's a greasy wop Peter Pan, frolicking and prancing through an imaginary fantasy world where he's a soldier or a cowboy, with no icky bothersome girls to nag him or make him feel uncomfortable about his sexual urges. He gets lost in it to a point where he forgets she's even there, then he wakes her up with his childish squealing and hooting, which snaps him back to his grim, unfulfilling reality, where he's just a secret fag desperately trying to convince everyone he's an arrow-straight pussy-slayer. That's why he gets so angry when she tells him to shut the fuck up.

The way you write about Nana is something else. I could read it all day.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Never forget that Anthony Cumia admitted to faking orgasms with his ex wife, then retreating to the bathroom to finish himself off. Unapologetically masculine, indeed.

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
In some ways this is even better than the Anthony and Dani show. At least then,he was dealing with a total mental case cunt. So you could At least understand his frustration. Missy is being completely reasonable, expecting her 65 year old boyfriend to not play video games loud on the internet at 4 in The morning. It truly is pathetic and makes me feel better about my lot in life.

Die alone, Pedophile.

The way you write about Nana is something else. I could read it all day.
Thanks, but Nana is providing the material, I'm just interpreting it. I mean, he was scolded by his "girlfriend" for making too much noise while he was up all night pretending to be a cowboy. And he reacted to this scolding by spitting on the floor, proclaiming himself "done" and angrily whispering about how much girls suck. It really doesn't get any gayer or more childish than that. I'd be totally mortified and afraid to show my face again after being seen behaving like that, and this retard was live streaming it. He dresses like a thirteen year old circa 2003, now he's literally acting like one, angrily flipping off mom and dad behind their back in a pitiful show of impotent rebellion.