Nana and Missy have a 3AM meltdown on Cozy!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I think he's probably more afraid of all the gay shit he asked her to do (pegging etc) or just the fact that he can't get it up and fuck properly. Either/or because he's a homo or just an old alkie with a bum ticker
Good point. She hasnt signed a nondisclosure agreement like Dani did with her settlement. I hope she comes here and exposes him out of spite.

Harry Powell

Its so funny that he puts up with it. He used to bitch about how his exwife used to nag him all the time and he wasnt ever going to deal with that again. Now we have it on video of him getting bitched out multiple times and him looking like a sucka ass wimp. He knows that will be the last piece of ass he will ever get ( for Ant she is a solid 8 and way above his ability). Its going to be hookers and junkies after she is gone. He doesnt have the balls to stand up for himself and acts like he is stuck with her. Meanwhile he talks about " Men and manly things" on his show whne he is getting bullied and punked at home by his girlfriend. Its great.

After she’s gone he will never ever do that well again. It will be OnlyFans whores and other bottom feeders.

Slackjawed Cow

After she’s gone he will never ever do that well again. It will be OnlyFans whores and other bottom feeders.
I bet his next "girlfriend" is some broad that thinks he can give her a big break by giving her a show on his network if she fucks him. Some type of toxic work environment shit. If we are lucky she sues him for abuse of power or something.

His much younger "girlfriend" is right there in the next room, meanwhile Nana is up all night doing what he considers to be "guy things", namely pretending to be a solider and a cowboy. He is quite clearly afraid of and repulsed by adult women. While I can't say for sure what she gets out of this obvious "beard" arrangement (money, I assume), Nana is clearly cowed by her and afraid to lose his heterosexual credentials by giving her the boot. Look at him, spitting on his own floor and quietly seething so she can't hear him, he's obviously terrified of angering her, either because he needs her to maintain his facade, because she "knows things" about him, or (most likely) both.

LAZERBEAMZ

I'm trying to think back. Has Anthony ever had the balls to break up with anyone, ever?

Wife: can't remember
Melinda: left him
Nicolini: left him
Girl in the closet: never came back
Stetten: left him (and lived in his NYC apartment for a year. lol)
Dani: left him

What a fucking weak willed pussy, desperate to not be alone.

Slackjawed Cow

His much younger "girlfriend" is right there in the next room, meanwhile Nana is up all night doing what he considers to be "guy things", namely pretending to be a solider and a cowboy. He is quite clearly afraid of and repulsed by adult women. While I can't say for sure what she gets out of this obvious "beard" arrangement (money, I assume), Nana is clearly cowed by her and afraid to lose his heterosexual credentials by giving her the boot. Look at him, spitting on his own floor and quietly seething so she can't hear him, he's obviously terrified of angering her, either because he needs her to maintain his facade, because she "knows things" about him, or (most likely) both.
Imagine the groveling he does when he wants to get his dick wet. We saw it a little with the " Where is my gun" vids. Where he says " Sweetie" and talks all high pitch. Then he has offer to buy her something she has been wanting. Hoping that she will let him touch her again.

I always picture her punking Ant around the house.

the-rock-dwayne-johnson.gif

Imagine the groveling he does when he wants to get his dick wet. We saw it a little with the " Where is my gun" vids. Where he says " Sweetie" and talks all high pitch. Then he has offer to buy her something she has been wanting. Hoping that she will let him touch her again.

I always picture her punking Ant around the house.

the-rock-dwayne-johnson.gif
More like when he wants her to lube up the big fat strap-on with lifelike head and veins. Nana is clearly repelled by adult women, and sticking his withered cock in a vagina is the last thing he wants to do. He wants to lie on his belly and daintily beg to be fucked like the prancing, sashaying little queen he is. For Nana, "foreplay" is slipping on his "girlfriends" heels and parading around in gleeful gay abandon, at which point "daddy" comes home and punishes him.
I’ll send him 9 brand new sub zeroes tomorrow. His other lie was that he needs special doors that are being held up by supply chain problems. It’s all a cover for his zero balances
A person who was serious about relocating from L.I. to Greenville, SC would rent a place not far from the construction site, so he could keep his glims on it and familiarize himself with the area. He'd have already moved his stuff down there too, in anticipation of the house being completed. He supposedly "loves" the area, yet right now he's still holed up in Long Island, a place he supposedly hates. It's all more Nana bullshit. There's no house in SC. Within a year he'll casually "let it slip" that he "sold the property" and "made a killing". Moving to SC was just another dumb nigger-rich idea he came up with after visiting his sister and being a tourist for a week. I mean, the old fruit never goes anywhere, so just being in a different geographical area was probably totally mind-blowing for him.

2chapos

I'm trying to think back. Has Anthony ever had the balls to break up with anyone, ever?

Wife: can't remember
Melinda: left him
Nicolini: left him
Girl in the closet: never came back
Stetten: left him (and lived in his NYC apartment for a year. lol)
Dani: left him

What a fucking weak willed pussy, desperate to not be alone.
his cunt ex wife was the one who file for divorce. That whole threesome with Melinda that turned into Anthony fucking Melinda only behind Jennifer's back story he always refrences.

his cunt ex wife was the one who file for divorce. That whole threesome with Melinda that turned into Anthony fucking Melinda only behind Jennifer's back story he always refrences.
Nana always studiously avoids confrontation. On Twitter he's a hard-assed, no-bullshit, in-your-face tough guy, but in real life he immediately begins to nervously giggle, simper and anxiously hug himself at the first sign of confrontation or conflict. On top of that, he's visibly afraid of and repulsed by women.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Nana always studiously avoids confrontation. On Twitter he's a hard-assed, no-bullshit, in-your-face tough guy, but in real life he immediately begins to nervously giggle, simper and anxiously hug himself at the first sign of confrontation or conflict. On top of that, he's visibly afraid of and repulsed by women.
wrplImq.jpg