• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Luis J. Gomez relapsed on cocaine, his girlfriend cheated on him, and he is currently in a downward spiral

Greygooser

Quietly now
Is he still together with the girl? Anyone who gets cheated on and doesn't immediately break it off with the girl is a verified cuck.
At the risk of being called Luis again, I’ll say that as far as I can see they broke up while vacationing in Jamaica with his family a month or two ago. Haven’t heard anything about cheating aside from OP

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
At the risk of being called Luis again, I’ll say that as far as I can see they broke up while vacationing in Jamaica with his family a month or two ago. Haven’t heard anything about cheating aside from OP
When you were on Ant's show and secretly mentioned Sue Lightning to his face, that was funny.
Can you tell Dave Smith he's a faggot?

Greygooser

Quietly now
When you were on Ant's show and secretly mentioned Sue Lightning to his face, that was funny.
Can you tell Dave Smith he's a faggot?
Listen pal, I don’t like you insinuating I’m not white. But I can make a twitter account and remind Dave that he’s a faggot who was destroyed by “Chip Chipperson”.

Interestingly enough, him and Norton have something in common (they both have fucked men)

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I think a lot of the OP isn’t true. I do agree GAS is terribly run, and Luis is a salesman who thinks he has business acumen. I watch RAP all the time and he’s not more unpleasant/obnoxious than he’s ever been. The idea that Zac has had to apologize to any guests makes no sense. Also if thousands of dollars of studio equipment was stolen, why was there zero interruption to the daily show schedule? GAS has a bunch of shitty shows throughout the week, but not a moment of downtime as far as I know. Also, I’m not interested in arguing with OP who is likely a crazy person. Feel free to believe him or not, but it seems like 90% bullshit.
I agree with you but most of the people on here immediately believe Internet rumours/fan fiction without anything to back them up. The only things that can be verified as true, like no longer being with his girl, were things everyone already knew. Saying Shane wants nothing to do with them is weird when the first thing he did after hosting SNL was the LoS podcast.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I saw a recent youtube video with Nick Mullen and Luis discussing Shane's newfound fame. Luis apparently asked Shane to give him $1,000,000 for "helping his comedy career" or what have you and Shane of course said no. Luis then went into a cokehead rant saying Shane giving him a million would be like him giving $1,000 to a friend who needed it, while Nick awkwardly tried to change the subject to how much money you can gift before the IRS gets involved.

It was one of the most shameless things I've ever heard, and Luis was 100% serious.

Watch in disgust if you wish:

I watched it and your description is incredibly biased. I don't doubt that Luis asked Shane for one mil but at no point does he say it was for "helping his comedy career". It's because they're friends and Shane is now rich. I've heard Luis talk many times over the years that if he had money, he would be doing things like that all the time. Whether that's true or not, we don't know but he has said it many times and now he is applying that logic to Shane.
Luis then went into a cokehead rant
That never happened.
Nick awkwardly tried to change the subject

Also didn't happen, at no point did he "awkwardly" try to change the subject.

Have you never heard a conversation between two people before? This is a very autistic, and false, breakdown of a small snippet of a conversation.
Like when someone is doing a comedy bit and that then is quoted as them being completely serious about it.

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
Don't care. Luis and the boys loved Apostlegate and said those of us involved "saved comedy" so I could not give a fuck what he snorts and how he spends his money. If it's true he has a kid and is neglecting him then yeah, he's being shitty but other than that, this is just washwoman gossip against an otherwise good dude.
He tried shitting on the opster for no reason so he can fuuuuck offff. If this thread is true then:

IMG_6543.jpeg

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
I watched it and your description is incredibly biased. I don't doubt that Luis asked Shane for one mil but at no point does he say it was for "helping his comedy career". It's because they're friends and Shane is now rich. I've heard Luis talk many times over the years that if he had money, he would be doing things like that all the time. Whether that's true or not, we don't know but he has said it many times and now he is applying that logic to Shane.

That never happened.

Also didn't happen, at no point did he "awkwardly" try to change the subject.

Have you never heard a conversation between two people before? This is a very autistic, and false, breakdown of a small snippet of a conversation.
Like when someone is doing a comedy bit and that then is quoted as them being completely serious about it.
Can either of you queers link the video?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Luis will be fine. I'm sure a guy with the guts to make fun of Opie for early retirement and lifestyle had a much better back up plan lined up. Right, Luis? Right buddy? You gunna be fine. Lol.
He's taken the Cumia nigger rich approach. 10 expensive vacations a year to impress whichever slut he's dating, an Audi that he immediately smashed up a bunch of times and got a bunch of tickets in. He's said his car insurance is $8,000 a month or something absolutely fucking insane like that and there's probably been more tickets and accidents since then. His son goes to an expensive private school and the kid's mom is a bartender so she's not paying for it. He funds his loser sister's life too (Sister Joe) and she still feels it necessary to use his house key to steal from him. He RENTS houses and has renovations done. He gets pool's put in and tried to overhaul the electrical of the one place because he wanted a sauna. He refuses to cut his own grass or clean his house or his pool, he pays people for that. Honestly though, Luis has more work ethic than a Cumia so if GaS Digital went tits up tomorrow Luis would probably be working at a car dealership within 2 months.