• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Luis J. Gomez relapsed on cocaine, his girlfriend cheated on him, and he is currently in a downward spiral

Stent

The Black Scorpion
This is spot on. He’s a good hustler/salesman, but a terrible businessman. He’s about to be in his mid 40’s, with zero equity in any real estate. His only “investments” are whatever value his stake in GAS is (zero), and any crypto he blindly buys based on a fans advice. I think he makes a good amount of money and wants for nothing, but he’ll never own anything unless he starts making stupid amounts of money. I guess it’s possible he has some money in savings, but it seems unlikely. He’d have bragged about it by now.

Oh and coincidentally, the LOS sub is about to make the classic turn like O&A and cumtown before it. It’s going to be 100% hate, and I’m doing my best to stoke the flames.
LoS still having a subreddit sounds about right.

FingerofGod

This is spot on. He’s a good hustler/salesman, but a terrible businessman. He’s about to be in his mid 40’s, with zero equity in any real estate. His only “investments” are whatever value his stake in GAS is (zero), and any crypto he blindly buys based on a fans advice. I think he makes a good amount of money and wants for nothing, but he’ll never own anything unless he starts making stupid amounts of money. I guess it’s possible he has some money in savings, but it seems unlikely. He’d have bragged about it by now.

Oh and coincidentally, the LOS sub is about to make the classic turn like O&A and cumtown before it. It’s going to be 100% hate, and I’m doing my best to stoke the flames.
Luis is going to do everything in his power to get the LOS sub banned. He already mentioned a few weeks ago he wanted to make a new subreddit that was heavily moderated so there wouldn’t be any hate.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer

What's the current LoS sub?

Nigger Dirty Diapers

As Seen On Joe Rogan!
@Greygooser is a gas digital staff member pretending to be a fan. he's now on cumtown.org lying about me and my posts

Screenshot_20240618_075645_Chrome.jpg

Let's see what this "Shane Gillis fan fiction" was...

Screenshot_20240618_075630_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, I actually took the time to write Shane Gillis diaper fan fiction and have physical copies of it published.

This is someone from Gas digital trying to do damage control

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Luis is going to do everything in his power to get the LOS sub banned. He already mentioned a few weeks ago he wanted to make a new subreddit that was heavily moderated so there wouldn’t be any hate.

Lewis is a fag baby child. His lapdog Harrington is always on jewtube comments 24/7 deleting any comment that is not kissing balls.

Fuck all of them cry baby faggots larping tough guy rockers, not stealthy at all.

BUBBLER

Nigger John sucks off faggots in the park

Greygooser

Quietly now
@Greygooser is a gas digital staff member pretending to be a fan. he's now on cumtown.org lying about me and my posts

View attachment 206429

Let's see what this "Shane Gillis fan fiction" was...

View attachment 206430

Yeah, I actually took the time to write Shane Gillis diaper fan fiction and have physical copies of it published.

This is someone from Gas digital trying to do damage control
I genuinely apologize for saying you wrote Shane fan fiction, I just quickly looked at your post history when I saw your original post. I retract any and all of my previous statements, your original post is 100% accurate. It all makes total sense, and no one needs any proof.

I am obviously a GAS digital employee that signed up here and on cumtown.org the first days they were created, and have been waiting for years to spring into action. I’m so smart, I used the same name for both sites, then prefaced my statement on the org by saying that I had posted the same thing here. I have been discovered

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
I genuinely apologize for saying you wrote Shane fan fiction, I just quickly looked at your post history when I saw your original post. I retract any and all of my previous statements, your original post is 100% accurate. It all makes total sense, and no one needs any proof.

I am obviously a GAS digital employee that signed up here and on cumtown.org the first days they were created, and have been waiting for years to spring into action. I’m so smart, I used the same name for both sites, then prefaced my statement on the org by saying that I had posted the same thing here. I have been discovered
Just post a pic proving you don't have big milky tits and it'll be fine

DMbN

DX invasion

is this sarcasm? you aint being genuine are you?