• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Luis J. Gomez relapsed on cocaine, his girlfriend cheated on him, and he is currently in a downward spiral

• Deleted by Antwan2
Show…

Jenna

You should take a day off
I watched it and your description is incredibly biased. I don't doubt that Luis asked Shane for one mil but at no point does he say it was for "helping his comedy career". It's because they're friends and Shane is now rich. I've heard Luis talk many times over the years that if he had money, he would be doing things like that all the time. Whether that's true or not, we don't know but he has said it many times and now he is applying that logic to Shane.

That never happened.

Also didn't happen, at no point did he "awkwardly" try to change the subject.

Have you never heard a conversation between two people before? This is a very autistic, and false, breakdown of a small snippet of a conversation.
Like when someone is doing a comedy bit and that then is quoted as them being completely serious about it.

Do you understand context? Big Jay and Luis are both salty as hell that their comedy friends are surpassing them while they stay stagnant. Big Jay is a fat sulky crybaby about it and Luis is a bully trying to shake down Shane. It's not some big industry secret that the LOS guys are jealous of Shane, Tim Dillon, Bargatze, etc.

Of course you also like to screech "that never happened! That never happened!" anytime someone brings up the fact Dan Schneider might be a creep, so maybe you do need things explained to you like a child.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
lol again
IMG_4641.jpeg

Greygooser

Quietly now
He's taken the Cumia nigger rich approach. 10 expensive vacations a year to impress whichever slut he's dating, an Audi that he immediately smashed up a bunch of times and got a bunch of tickets in. He's said his car insurance is $8,000 a month or something absolutely fucking insane like that and there's probably been more tickets and accidents since then. His son goes to an expensive private school and the kid's mom is a bartender so she's not paying for it. He funds his loser sister's life too (Sister Joe) and she still feels it necessary to use his house key to steal from him. He RENTS houses and has renovations done. He gets pool's put in and tried to overhaul the electrical of the one place because he wanted a sauna. He refuses to cut his own grass or clean his house or his pool, he pays people for that. Honestly though, Luis has more work ethic than a Cumia so if GaS Digital went tits up tomorrow Luis would probably be working at a car dealership within 2 months.
This is spot on. He’s a good hustler/salesman, but a terrible businessman. He’s about to be in his mid 40’s, with zero equity in any real estate. His only “investments” are whatever value his stake in GAS is (zero), and any crypto he blindly buys based on a fans advice. I think he makes a good amount of money and wants for nothing, but he’ll never own anything unless he starts making stupid amounts of money. I guess it’s possible he has some money in savings, but it seems unlikely. He’d have bragged about it by now.

Oh and coincidentally, the LOS sub is about to make the classic turn like O&A and cumtown before it. It’s going to be 100% hate, and I’m doing my best to stoke the flames.