• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Luis J. Gomez relapsed on cocaine, his girlfriend cheated on him, and he is currently in a downward spiral

BUBBLER

Nigger John sucks off faggots in the park
I know there's a comedy/radio board on here, but people will actually see this post if its in litcrit.

Let's just say I know some folks on the inside.

Things at GAS Digital are bad right now, and only getting worse. They are having major problems with their "talent", but an even bigger looming threat is their financial situation.

If you weren't aware, "GaS" stands for (Luis) Gomez and (Ralph) Sutton. These two started the business and together have managed it for the past several years. However, it appears that Sutton has lost interest and is now taking a hands off approach, leaving Luis and a few other staff members in charge of making important decisions. Since then, gas has started to rapidly decline.

A large amount of equipment was recently stolen from the studios by one of the junkies working there. Luis was so embarassed and angry over this situation that a memo was sent to everybody at the network telling them to keep silent about it. They banned any mention of the theft on air and social media, and said if anyone brings it up, they'll never work at gas or be on any of their shows again. They're even sternly warning guest comics about this whenever they come on.

Gas already wasn't turning a profit, and with thousands of dollars in podcast equipment missing, they are now in even deeper debt. That's why Luis is desperate to squeeze any money he can out of this thing. The last Skanksfest pay per view streams cost over $80. Luis is considering dropping all Skanksfest episodes from GAS entirely so that fans will be forced to pay a second monthly subscription if they want to access them. They're also trying to get more money from YouTube monetization but so far it's failed, because they're so heavily censored fans are complaining and their uploads aren't attracting new viewers. They are desperately pleading Shane Gillis to do as many episodes as he can, because his name is the only thing drawing viewers to gas right now. They are seriously hurting. Luis gets very heated looking at the subscriber numbers because they are steadily dropping. The whole thing is dying before our very eyes. There's a lot of secret resentment for Shane at gas digital. Some of the people there feel like he owes them something now that he's found mainstream success. Shane meanwhile, wants nothing to do with these people.

Ontop of all of this, Luis' new girlfriend recently cheated on him. All of the stress and drama has resulted in Luis using way more drugs than ususal. In addition to drinking and dabbing in excess from the second he wakes up, he's also relapsed on coke and has been doing it off camera during RAP recently. But instead of being fun and wacky, it's making him aggressive, angry, and paranoid. RAP guests are saying it's not fun going in there anymore, they literally dread going on the show. Zac Amico has even had to apologize to a couple of them for the horrible shows Luis had them sit through while he was getring coked up and freaking out. In addition to wanting to fight at the drop of a hat, Luis has started throwing all sorts of accusations around gas. He thinks they're being sabbataged from the inside. What he doesn't realize is he's responsible for many of the problems Gas Digital is having. His coke use has only accelerated this decline. Some people are even drawing comparisons between Luis and Nick Rekieta as appearently his son James has not been spared in this either.

I sincerely hope the Puerto Riccan Rattlesnake cleans up his act and gets things his podcast network on track. Sadly his cohosts Dave and Big Jay have their own semi-successful careers to look after, and don't have the time to babysit Luis.
This has to be Bobby Hutch

IMG_1235.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Luis is a Joe Cumia nigger then. Gimme gimme gimme

My older brother used to make a sum of money which you wouldn’t believe if I told you, and he remained at that level for 10 years before it brought him to the verge of a health crisis and he pivoted into a normal sleepy middle class job. Anyway, I’ve never once asked him for money. Ever.

I can’t fathom it, asking someone who made it in your industry to bankroll your failure is really demeaning shit. Just live within your means.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Didn't Malice have a run in with Fat on Twitter?
Yeah, and pat's response was more or less "rent free, child". Which of course isn't how that phrase works. The fact that an ever expanding circle of thousands of people check in on you as a laughingstock shouldn't be flattering, but we're not talking about a rational or thin person here.

G

090f387f58be4f25e2908a8aa7c6073d54a0dcf8287856092531060197c4e32b.jpg

Yeah you're right, Luis. The losers aren't the perpetual teenagers with shitty tattoos and drug addictions that think talking about farts and retarded pop culture nonsense is the height of comedy. It's the people trying to turn their lives around and find something deeper than what this gay era has to offer. You're in your 40's talking about TikTok trends like a teenage girl, stupid. The guy can actually be funny, but typical mush brain take from an overgrown high schooler.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
View attachment 206147
Yeah you're right, Luis. The losers aren't the perpetual teenagers with shitty tattoos and drug addictions that think talking about farts and retarded pop culture nonsense is the height of comedy. It's the people trying to turn their lives around and find something deeper than what this gay era has to offer. You're in your 40's talking about TikTok trends like a teenage girl, stupid. The guy can actually be funny, but typical mush brain take from an overgrown high schooler.
He needs to go to mass.

Greygooser

Quietly now
I think a lot of the OP isn’t true. I do agree GAS is terribly run, and Luis is a salesman who thinks he has business acumen. I watch RAP all the time and he’s not more unpleasant/obnoxious than he’s ever been. The idea that Zac has had to apologize to any guests makes no sense. Also if thousands of dollars of studio equipment was stolen, why was there zero interruption to the daily show schedule? GAS has a bunch of shitty shows throughout the week, but not a moment of downtime as far as I know. Also, I’m not interested in arguing with OP who is likely a crazy person. Feel free to believe him or not, but it seems like 90% bullshit.

Say what you want about him, but Nick Mullen knew how to perfect the business model, something that cumia and Luis can't understand.

No video element, no sprawling network of nobodies. 1 free 1 paid episode per week. Low overhead and keep the profits. Just be funny.

He's jumped the shark now trying to create a tv show to a dwindling fan base but that's another story.

Jenna

You should take a day off
I think a lot of the OP isn’t true. I do agree GAS is terribly run, and Luis is a salesman who thinks he has business acumen. I watch RAP all the time and he’s not more unpleasant/obnoxious than he’s ever been. The idea that Zac has had to apologize to any guests makes no sense. Also if thousands of dollars of studio equipment was stolen, why was there zero interruption to the daily show schedule? GAS has a bunch of shitty shows throughout the week, but not a moment of downtime as far as I know. Also, I’m not interested in arguing with OP who is likely a crazy person. Feel free to believe him or not, but it seems like 90% bullshit.

This suspiciously sounds like Luis or Zac.