Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
1704377526312.png

G

Join boq's youtube channel and break free Nigger Jim!

[MEDIA=youtube]8P1ikw4QFdA[/MEDIA]
For the record Bubbs, I am personal friends with an (American) Regional Director for the ADL and my stance on Jews in the USA is well documented (in this thread and elsewhere). They are your aristocratic and creative classes. This thread is a kinder garten tree house "No Girlz Allowed" type thread with a few truth drops here and there.

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…
For the record Bubbs, I am personal friends with an (American) Regional Director for the ADL and my stance on Jews in the USA is well documented (in this thread and elsewhere). They are your aristocratic and creative classes. This thread is a kinder garten tree house "No Girlz Allowed" type thread with a few truth drops here and there.
Creative, yes, aristocratic, no, not even remotely. They're way too insular, hence their "jew only" country clubs. Our aristocratic class is primarily east coast wasp, southwest oil men, and west coast millionaire/billionaire's(Wealthy transplants from all over America)

The far left ideology that they used to meticulously cultivate "American Jewish culture" into the international juggernaut that it became is currently eating said culture.

Their big media is dying. A random black kid in Alabama that loves Ye and hates jews has a youtube channel with more reach and makes more money than many jews in Hollywood.

The American public school systems that they staffed in large cities to pump out thier leftist propaganda are dying.

The avenues they've used for propaganda and "Soft power" are drying up and they know it, hence the expedited push for their much needed "greater Israel".

Last edited:
Does Somalia have an aristocratic class? Or does everyone there shit in the sand and eat bug pies?