Kike Hate Thread

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
I might just have to bite the Hamas bullet and patronize these sand niggers (in a patronizing way):

1000013976.jpg

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:
G

Let's not forget that the Bolsheviks specifically targeted churches, monasteries and Christian laity. They don't hate whites as much as they hate the Body of Christ
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.nytimes.com/1984/11/07/opinion/us-aid-to-the-bolsheviks.html[/URL]

Stop...nobody here is worth shit, this thread is just low-level 4chan meme stuff.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Rabbi picks fight with little girl and then cries about it on X.

"I, a public figure, just gave you my name, why won't you give me yours so I can broadcast it to my followers and cause problems for you?"

this is jews in a nutshell. The based daughter was funny, you know she wanted to say "we're not harassing you, you fucking kike, you're following us". and this faggot wrote for Worldnetdaily, which is total zionist cucked.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
"I, a public figure, just gave you my name, why won't you give me yours so I can broadcast it to my followers and cause problems for you?"

this is jews in a nutshell. The based daughter was funny, you know she wanted to say "we're not harassing you, you fucking kike, you're following us". and this faggot wrote for Worldnetdaily, which is total zionist cucked.

His daughter runs a dildo store in Tel Aviv.