Kike Hate Thread

G

You're still obsessed with me being from Minnesota, bc you are still obsessed with someone from, what, 2-3 forum "infiltrations" ago. Let's see the dox faggot. Let's see what your discord came up with
The lore says more about you then it will ever about me..."2-3 forum infiltrations", lol. Sassy, gossipy men (who act like women and wear the hijab of anonymity).

I dont have the energy to correct every lore your sassy fingers type, "people", but so far, the picture you paint says more about you than it does about me. Your best bet is to self-reflect/reset and log off.

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…
The lore says more about you then it will ever about me..."2-3 forum infiltrations", lol. Sassy, gossipy men (who act like women and wear the hijab of anonymity).

I dont have the energy to correct every lore your sassy fingers type, "people", but so far, the picture you paint says more about you than it does about me. Your best bet is to self-reflect/reset and log off.
😂

RoxburyRick

Your attempt to photoshop your Lexus owners manual says everything about you

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I hate Germany so much
qisgq6.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He knows everything and is better than all of us, yet is obviously a loner who lives in his grandmas condo, is self conscious about his lack of success (need to post pictures, his Flexus fail), and is despised by every forum he "infiltrates." Nice life, stupid
he's very transparent. It's clear he came to a first world country (sort of) and nobody there respected his 3rd world markers of being upper class and he got bitter. anyone else would have just accepted they aren't, but he has the emotional maturity of a child so he just made up race conspiracy copes to explain why his people are the most cultured despite all their countries being from a region no white person goes unless they are being paid a fortune to do a job there are no locals qualified or intelligent enough to do.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I hate Germany so much
Not much different than Texas and whatever other swaggering 'don't mess with...' kike ass-licking states. You should hate the people who ganged up on and nearly destroyed Germany, then psychologically programmed the following generations, not the German people themselves. Also, I'd wager that the version the the German invasion of Crete and occupation of Greece that you learned is incredibly biased and inaccurate due to both pride, and Limey controlled propaganda!
... Baldie!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Not much different than Texas and whatever other swaggering 'don't mess with...' kike ass-licking states. You should hate the people who ganged up on and nearly destroyed Germany, then psychologically programmed the following generations, not the German people themselves. Also, I'd wager that the version the the German invasion of Crete and occupation of Greece that you learned is incredibly biased and inaccurate due to both pride, and Limey controlled propaganda!
... Baldie!
Nah not really, it's more of strong arming euro states to take in illegal immigrants because of their incredible guilt over their history.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Nah not really, it's more of strong arming euro states to take in illegal immigrants because of their incredible guilt over their history.
If I was a German, I'd be a bit anti-Greek after all those billions apparently wasted in bailouts over the last two decades.

What'd you do with it all, @Jims_Maroon_Pants ?!! Did every family finally refinish their diner countertops and fix the toilets?!!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

If I was a German, I'd be a bit anti-Greek after all those billions apparently wasted in bailouts over the last two decades.

What'd you do with it all, @Jims_Maroon_Pants ?!! Did every family finally refinish their diner countertops and fix the toilets?!!
We can call it even for all the death and destruction they caused during occupation.
No defending Greece for the economic crisis, I can go on and on but a huge catalyst in the crisis was threefold, they cooked the books in order to host the Olympics in 04, Greeks cheat on their taxes and being a gateway country to the migrant crisis put too much strain on the economy
Also joining the EU was both good and bad, having sweeping infrastructure changes in order to maintain member status didn't help either. There is much more to this but you get the idea
This article is old, last I read about the crisis, Greece was making it's payments again. Also never trust a limey article, these fags still worship a monarchy, left the union and stole Greek artifacts of course they will make Greece look bad

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
We can call it even for all the death and destruction they caused during occupation.
No defending Greece for the economic crisis, I can go on and on but a huge catalyst in the crisis was threefold, they cooked the books in order to host the Olympics in 04, Greeks cheat on their taxes and being a gateway country to the migrant crisis put too much strain on the economy
Also joining the EU was both good and bad, having sweeping infrastructure changes in order to maintain member status didn't help either. There is much more to this but you get the idea
This article is old, last I read about the crisis, Greece was making it's payments again. Also never trust a limey article, these fags still worship a monarchy, left the union and stole Greek artifacts of course they will make Greece look bad

If Greece wasn’t in the EU it could devalue its currency as needed, that’s a large part of why these poor EU countries struggle, because they need to keep the same exchange rate as powerhouse economies like Germany.