Kike Hate Thread

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
IMG_2238.jpeg
IMG_2236.jpeg

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Watching rich kikes kvetch over the DEI policies they created is timeless comedy.

G

Reminder...Zionists are better than you:

1- They accomplish their agendas
2- They aren't anonymous cowards (I get it if you were living in Azerbaijan or Saudi or some other repressive place, but you're operating this thread anonymously "in the land of the free")
3- They define reality for you. When they want us to be "terrorists" you say "ok", when they want us to partner up, (Abraham accords) you start parroting pro-Saudi, etc narratives
4- They shape your culture, religion (Christmas shopping-spree was a jewish concept, Santa was a coca cola marketing too) (Christian Zionism etc)
5- You if Christian, worship as an immortal GOD, a Jewish hebrew person lol
6- They can cancel and ruin the people in this thread if they want to, but they choose not to (@robert mew they probably feel sorry for, but have all her info)
7- Religious Jews believe in ALLAH...Religious Christians smear ALLAH with "shirk" (associating partners/children with the ONE God)
8- They brought blacks to your land and made profit out of it, and control black culture which shapes your overall one
9- They control your financial situation
10-They control your recreational activities

=========
Jews are truly your aristocratic classes. Each Jewish-American life is worth 5000+ Goy lives minimum... when you factor everything (influence, control, etc).

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
"Dec. 12, 2023

Polish right-wing MP Grzegorz Braun on Tuesday was filmed putting out the candles of a Hanukkah menorah in his country's parliament building with a fire extinguisher.

Braun has complained of the desire of America and Israel to turn Catholic Poland into a "Jewish state"."

Poles are brilliant, said it before but everyone of them I've met knows the script. they're a bit mental but who isn't?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
@NewJersey.gov you're such a one-note faggot.
"Heh, I know how the world works, you don't!", mate, you're from Somalia, and reside in Canada, wrap it. (Don't reply)
I put that faggot on ignore. We get it, you're the contrarian's contrarian. You're also aggressively ugly and live in what looks like an elderly woman's house. Live the dream, pal.

G

"Heh, I know how the world works, you don't!", mate, you're from Somalia, and reside in Canada, wrap it. (Don't reply)
I put that faggot on ignore. We get it, you're the contrarian's contrarian. You're also aggressively ugly and live in what looks like an elderly woman's house. Live the dream, pal.
This can be called what besides 40 year old white (anonymous) sass? Please tell me...You are bitches: losers in the dunya and the hereafter.

RoxburyRick

He knows everything and is better than all of us, yet is obviously a loner who lives in his grandmas condo, is self conscious about his lack of success (need to post pictures, his Flexus fail), and is despised by every forum he "infiltrates." Nice life, stupid

G

He knows everything and is better than all of us, yet is obviously a loner who lives in his grandmas condo, is self conscious about his lack of success (need to post pictures, his Flexus fail), and is despised by every forum he "infiltrates." Nice life, stupid
I truly made you seethe, I can tell LBJ Quote fulfillster...You have that effeminate slander-lore invention skill, you would have made a great "me too" victim. Just know, middle aged humor enthusiasts have no effect on me, but I have an effect on you (when I keyed in on what you're about back when we had that Lutheran-social services talk).

Everything else since has been:
NewJersey.gov

Now go bitch about your masters (not you, the regular kike hate thread posters. You're just a hick who goes toe-to-toe with disadvantaged African Americansters...because you're low class trash).

RoxburyRick

I truly made you seethe, I can tell LBJ Quote fulfillster...You have that effeminate slander-lore invention skill, you would have made a great "me too" victim. Just know, middle aged humor enthusiasts have no effect on me, but I have an effect on you (when I keyed in on what you're about back when we had that Lutheran-social services talk).

Everything else since has been:
You are an obsessive bore with skin the color of shit. Where is @CHH Brother dox faggot?