Kike Hate Thread

G

View attachment 132248

Oh, thanks for the permission Poindexter. I've been unashamedly doing this ever since it became common practice. And if the cashier asks me if I want to donate to their charity, in an effort to publicly shame me if I say no, I loudly say no--not a sheepish no thanks--just NO! (Nigger Jim style).
Imagine getting bullied by a fucking machine into giving more money.

RobertMewler

wiesku.jpg

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Imagine getting bullied by a fucking machine into giving more money.

I've come to realize that any point of sale terminal that swivels is going to ask you for a tip. I want to squirt some fucking glue in that swivel just before the cashier tries to flip it in my direction. I'd love to see the soyjack expression on their face. Now I hate Apple even more just because their products look like those fucking obnoxious POS terminals. Guilt by association, and what an appropriate acronym for those things.

Last edited:
G

I've come to realize that any point of sale terminal that swivels is going to ask you for a tip. I want to squirt some fucking glue in that swivel just before the cashier tries to flip it in my direction. I'd love to see the sojack expression on their face. Now I hate Apple even more just because their products look like those fucking obnoxious POS terminals. Guilt by association, and what an appropriate acronym for those things.
Imagine getting that angry over the whole thing.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
I guess everyone was a nigger before supermarkets started making the customers do the work that the employees used to do, like first bagging their own groceries, and then self checkouts, and all the other free labor that customers are now expected to do on behalf of the employees. You might say that self checkouts are optional, but when a place like Walmart only has one or two full-service check out lanes open, that's debatable. Do you think any adult over a certain age is going to be fine with doing free labor that no customer ever used to have to do, especially when customers keep paying more and more while the employees keep doing less and less yet minimum wage is higher than ever. My first job was minimum wage, which was $3.15 per hour in Connecticut. Adjusted for inflation that's $8.74. Connecticut's minimum wage is now $15, almost double what I was earning in today's dollars. Yet retail customer service is way shittier now and customers are expected to do way more of their work. I think some of my anger is justified.

Last edited:
G

I guess everyone was a nigger before supermarkes started making the customers do the work that the employees used to do, like first bagging their own groceries, and then self checkouts, and all the other free labor that customers are now expected to do on behalf of the employees. You might say that self checkouts are optional, but when a place like Walmart only has one or two full-service check out lanes open, that's debatable. Do you think any adult over a certain age is going to be fine with doing free labor that no customer ever used to have to do, especially when they keep paying more and more while the employees keep doing less and less yet minimum wage is higher than ever. My first job was minimum wage, which was $3.15 per hour in Connecticut. Adjusted for inflation that's $8.74. Connecticut's minimum wage is now $15, almost double what I was earning in today's dollars. Yet retail customer service is way shittier and customers are expected to do way more of their work. I think some of my anger is justified.
Just act retarded at the self checkout

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Considering the fact that Nixon didn't seem to understand how treacherous Kissinger was, you may be right, but I do think he had a very good idea of how bad the situation was. Aside from the infamous tapes, which I'll get into below, I have it on good authority that - perhaps still going on today, or perhaps it's no longer necessary - new Presidents are shown an unreleased video, from a different angle, of the Kennedy assassination and that the reality of the Presidency is explained to them.

In light of the fact that Mossad/Irgun and American jews both in and out of the government were behind it (which I can expand on if anyone is interested) and so much more (9/11, etc.), I suspect Nixon was aware, and was made aware (by them), of most of the extent of their power. He literally acknowledged the fact that we live under a ZOG.

From WaPo:

"The Jews are all over the government," Nixon complained to his chief of staff, H.R. "Bob" Haldeman, in an Oval Office meeting recorded on one of a set of White House tapes released yesterday at the National Archives. Nixon said the Jews needed to be brought under control by putting someone "in charge who is not Jewish" in key agencies.

Washington "is full of Jews," the president asserted. "Most Jews are disloyal." He made exceptions for some of his top aides, such as national security adviser Henry Kissinger, his White House counsel, Leonard Garment, and one of his speechwriters, William Safire, and then added:

"But, Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on you. Am I wrong or right?"

Haldeman agreed wholeheartedly. "Their whole orientation is against you. In this administration, anyway. And they are smart. They have the ability to do what they want to do--which is to hurt us."

Nixon demanded the ouster of the director of the bureau, Julius Shiskin, and asked his hatchet man, Charles Colson, to investigate the ethnic background of officials in the agency.

"They are all Jews?" Nixon exclaimed when Colson listed the names.

"Every one of them," Colson replied. "Well, with a couple of exceptions. . . . You just have to go down the goddamn list and you know they are out to kill us."

In a later conversation the same day--July 3--Nixon and Haldeman discussed Jewish penetration of the National Security Council staff.
Nixon was VP during the Banana Republic shenanigans that Bernays masterminded. I don’t think he was fully aware yet, and am not sure he knew that they duped him. The footage of him being pro-democracy just really seemed like he had no idea what was really happening.

But yeah once he was president he knew, and you know they knew he knew (say knew again)

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
If this was a non kike writing anti American and pro Israel stuff on their own door, not only their identity wouldn't be kept secret but they would be labeled as an anti-semite, expelled, arrested, put on a no flight list and have all their bank accounts frozen. Then be forced to go through a "sensitivity" training and test with a rabbi and then finally, apologize profusely while assuring everyone that the jews have absolutely no control over the American news, banking and justice system.

They have us by the balls!
It's only temporary, my man. I truly believe that. The usual cycle of increasing anti-Jewish sentiment followed by a reaction within a nation, will occur here as well.

LiberalPussy

If you look at Stalin's bio...exactly like Donald Trump: a shabbat goyim who couldnt wait to wed his children to Jews (and the Jews he allowed in his circle would eventually poison him, the Don should take heed of that tidbit).
Imagine thinking any of us here like Trump. I know you’re a camel fucker so you don’t get to have an opinion on ANYTHING, but Christ!

Last edited: