Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I wonder what it would be like to have a government that represents me.

d6cb9af021f1f6bd.png

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Screenshot_20230705_081118_Brave.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Jerrys-slammed-political-tweet-July-4th.html

Wrong, you junk food peddling heebs. The injuns should have embraced diversity and open borders, welcoming the immigrants who just wanted a better life, even if they were bringing diseases with them. Just like everyone is told to do today, except the only difference is the immigrants back then had no intentions of leeching off the incompetent and stone-age tribal governments but rather supported themselves, building their own settlements from scratch. There was plenty of room in the New World for everyone, and the immigrants back then weren't breaking any laws.

Ben & Jerry are knowingly and hypocritically committing genocide by spreading their sugar and fat laden poison throughout the population. I demand these kikes cease and desist and pay reparations to every citizen who has ever eaten their frozen goyslop, along with their descendants who have never taken the poison. $5 million dollars each...no, on second thought make that $50 trillion dollars each. But only if they are White.

Last edited:

Build Black Better

Capitalize White. I know it sounds silly and stupid, but you have the AP style guide that says to capitalize black but not White, and it's a bunch of 'insignificant' stuff like that which eventually leads to your genocide.

This is how they do it and it takes literally no effort to combat it. White.
Good point, fixed. I believe in that philosophy.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
I think they are a different species, or at least see themselves as much, in order to be a race they would need to be humans first, but they aren't.
Anyone involved in the debate she mentioned doesn't understand that it is a fact that jews are a race. DNA sequencing proves it (even though it's already obvious and always has been); see below.

Debating whether jews are a race is like debating whether Great Danes and chihuahuas are the same breed.

IMG_20230307_224812_166.jpg

More Worser

Capitalize White. I know it sounds silly and stupid, but you have the AP style guide that says to capitalize black but not White, and it's a bunch of 'insignificant' stuff like that which eventually leads to your genocide.

This.

I have been doing this exact thing ever since I noticed "Them" not capitalizing White and capitalizing every other label. Then in June 2020, when the AP updated its style guide I made a point of capitalizing White and not black, and telling others to do the same.

When normies ask why I capitalize White but not black I ask them whether the races should be treated equally when it comes to being capitalized. They always agree.

I ask whether they regard not capitalizing black as an intentional disrespect. They say yes. I ask whether it's a sign of racial bigotry. They say yes. I ask whether, if an organization did this, we could reasonably conclude, on the basis that the organization made a point of capitalizing every other race except black, that the organization was biased against blacks. They say "Yes, obviously. Black is the only race they don't capitalize? Then, yes."

Then I point out that the proof that every major media company, and the White House, one particular race is that they do that to that race:
... Whites.

Screenshot_20230705-224313~2.png

Screenshot_20230705-224442~2.png

If they don't say "But these organizations are mainly run by White men," then I suggest it, and they agree. Then I point out that almost all of these people are jews, *not* Whites. From there it's easy to show that jews DO NOT consider themselves White (but call themselves White when it helps them bash Whites). Any resistance to this is powerless in the face of the fact that the ADL got "Whoopi Goldberg" (fake name) kicked off her own show for two weeks for calling jews White and had to apologize. Jews literally regard it as defamation to call them White.

If their minds haven't melted yet I show them how the now late Chief Sephardic rabbi of Israel (Ovadia, look him up) called blacks monkeys and compared the rest of us to pack animals born to serve jews while the jews sit back "like an effendi and eat."

I make the point that as is evidenced by their language, people who control the media and our government hate Whites and constantly enact legislation and other programs specifically disenfranchising Whites.

Anyway, I also capitalize White but not black for another reason: because fuck "Them." Not just jews, but all anti-Whites.

Last edited:

More Worser

Hey, non-humans also exist in distinct genetic clusters. 😁

The Fixation index, or FST, is a way to measure genetic distance between populations.

The FST between modern Humans (Homo sapiens) and Neanderthals (Homo neanderthalensis) is less than 0.08. In other words 0.08 is more than enough genetic distance to classify them as a different species.

The FST between two Gorilla species, Gorilla Gorilla and Gorilla Beringei, is 0.04.

The FST between modern Humans and Homo erectus is 0.17.

All are distinct species.

Oh, and the FST between Whites (specifically British) and blacks (specifically Bantu) is .23.

Whites & blacks are more genetically distant than:
• 2 diff Chimpanzee species
• 2 diff Gorilla species
• White vs Neanderthal
• White vs Homo Erectus

More Worser

This.

I have been doing this exact thing ever since I noticed "Them" not capitalizing White and capitalizing every other label. Then in June 2020, when the AP updated its style guide I made a point of capitalizing White and not black, and telling others to do the same.

When normies ask why I capitalize White but not black I ask them whether the races should be treated equally when it comes to being capitalized. They always agree.

I ask whether they regard not capitalizing black as an intentional disrespect. They say yes. I ask whether it's a sign of racial bigotry. They say yes. I ask whether, if an organization did this, we could reasonably conclude, on the basis that the organization made a point of capitalizing every other race except black, that the organization was biased against blacks. They say "Yes, obviously. Black is the only race they don't capitalize? Then, yes."

Then I point out that the proof that every major media company, and the White House, one particular race is that they do that to that race:
... Whites.

View attachment 132092

View attachment 132093

If they don't say "But these organizations are mainly run by White men," then I suggest it, and they agree. Then I point out that almost all of these people are jews, *not* Whites. From there it's easy to show that jews DO NOT consider themselves White (but call themselves White when it helps them bash Whites). Any resistance to this is powerless in the face of the fact that the ADL got "Whoopi Goldberg" (fake name) kicked off her own show for two weeks for calling jews White and had to apologize. Jews literally regard it as defamation to call them White.

If their minds haven't melted yet I show them how the now late Chief Sephardic rabbi of Israel (Ovadia, look him up) called blacks monkeys and compared the rest of us to pack animals born to serve jews while the jews sit back "like an effendi and eat."

I make the point that as is evidenced by their language, people who control the media and our government hate Whites and constantly enact legislation and other programs specifically disenfranchising Whites.

Anyway, I also capitalize White but not black for another reason: because fuck "Them." Not just jews, but all anti-Whites.

Something else important:

Notice how even the federal government at all levels on up to the past few presidents and the White House, use the phrase “white supremacy” instead of “racial supremacy.” They are specifically saying that non-White supremacy is just fine, but White supremacy is not. If racial supremacy was seen as bad, everyone would just say “racial supremacy.”

The language the government and the media use constantly proves that they are out to get Whites.

Build Black Better

Notice how even the federal government at all levels on up to the past few presidents and the White House, use the phrase “white supremacy” instead of “racial supremacy.” They are specifically saying that non-White supremacy is just fine, but White supremacy is not. If racial supremacy was seen as bad, everyone would just say “racial supremacy.”

The language the government and the media use constantly proves that they are out to get Whites.
They are also definitely okay with and promote female supremacy, so of course they will never utter that term. Granted, they never use the term male supremacy either, but patriarchy is a close enough synonym (in their twisted minds), and everyone hears plenty about that.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini

Most White Nationalists are not White Supremacists. That said, there's a really good argument to be made that Whites are superior. Art history = European Art History = Western Art History. Same with Music. Colonialism. Invention. Law.

Plus just look at how jealous other races are.

So while the argument could be made, it just isn't, usually. Jews are just projecting how they feel about themselves onto Whites.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Short article re. Jews in the U S. gov't scheming to weaken French gov't agencies in recent years leading to the current state of things.
*(posted in two threads) teehee

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES

Hi anthony!