Kike Hate Thread

l6lk60.png
Take heart. Willie Garson is now dead.

Good.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Hey, non-humans also exist in distinct genetic clusters. 😁

The Fixation index, or FST, is a way to measure genetic distance between populations.

The FST between modern Humans (Homo sapiens) and Neanderthals (Homo neanderthalensis) is less than 0.08. In other words 0.08 is more than enough genetic distance to classify them as a different species.

The FST between two Gorilla species, Gorilla Gorilla and Gorilla Beringei, is 0.04.

The FST between modern Humans and Homo erectus is 0.17.

All are distinct species.

Oh, and the FST between Whites (specifically British) and blacks (specifically Bantu) is .23.

Whites & blacks are more genetically distant than:
• 2 diff Chimpanzee species
• 2 diff Gorilla species
• White vs Neanderthal
• White vs Homo Erectus
They behave like ANIMALS. NOTHING wrong with REACTING!!!!

The smiling adult women really bring the point home for me.

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

I guess we are about to find out the consequences of letting women vote and putting them in power... Can't help but remember this:

Here's the full four parts documentary by Adam Curtis, called The Century of the Self, I'll embed the first part and link the other three:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VouaAz5mQAs

If you find this interesting, there's also this other documentary called All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace, I'll link the trailer for now:

Oh, and one last thing:

Edward Bernays was born in Vienna to a Jewish family. His mother, Anna (1858–1955), was Sigmund Freud's sister, and his father Eli (1860–1921) was the brother of Freud's wife, Martha Bernays; their grandfather, Isaac Bernays, was the chief rabbi of Hamburg and a relative of the poet Heinrich Heine.

Ayn Rand was born Alisa Zinovyevna Rosenbaum on February 2, 1905, to a Russian-Jewish bourgeois family living in Saint Petersburg. She was the eldest of three daughters of Zinovy Zakharovich Rosenbaum, a pharmacist, and Anna Borisovna (née Kaplan).

4b704897f55f126c.png

RobertMewler

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

I guess we are about to find out the consequences of letting women vote and putting them in power... Can't help but remember this:

Here's the full four parts documentary by Adam Curtis, called The Century of the Self, I'll embed the first part and link the other three:

If you find this interesting, there's also this other documentary called All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace, I'll link the trailer for now:

Oh, and one last thing:

Edward Bernays was born in Vienna to a Jewish family. His mother, Anna (1858–1955), was Sigmund Freud's sister, and his father Eli (1860–1921) was the brother of Freud's wife, Martha Bernays; their grandfather, Isaac Bernays, was the chief rabbi of Hamburg and a relative of the poet Heinrich Heine.

Ayn Rand was born Alisa Zinovyevna Rosenbaum on February 2, 1905, to a Russian-Jewish bourgeois family living in Saint Petersburg. She was the eldest of three daughters of Zinovy Zakharovich Rosenbaum, a pharmacist, and Anna Borisovna (née Kaplan).

4b704897f55f126c.png

Thanks for these, will check them out.

Since you quoted the "Hard times" saying, here's a copy of Stefan Aarnio's "Hard Times Create Strong Men: Why the World Craves Leadership and How You Can Step Up to Fill the Need" (epub): https://files.catbox.moe/lp3dag.epub

Book description:
What does it mean to be a man in the modern world? Throughout history, being a man has meant different things. Maybe being a man was about being a good hunter, or a good soldier, a good businessman or maybe good with women.

Hard Times Creates Strong Men examines what it means to be a man in the modern world relative to money, sex, religion and politics. This book examines what worked and what doesn’t work based on proven history instead of feelings.

This book is raw, real and politically incorrect, it will threaten and challenge your ideas of what does it mean to be a man and how to better serve your purpose.

As the cycles of history prove over and over:

Hard Times Create Strong Men
Strong Men Create Good Times
Good Times Create Weak Men
Weak Men Create Hard times

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini

Oh, and one last thing:

4b704897f55f126c.png

Century of the Self Part 1 and 2 should be required watching by every single American. Conspiracy theories are one thing but here you have the people who did the shit literally admitting to what they did. I'm still shocked this was made and broadcast. The Banana Republic segment specifically haunts me -- I honestly believe Nixon had no idea how fucking owned he was.

Part 3 is more about the 70s and if you weren't an adult then it really explains how it came to be. But it's not as interesting. Part 4 is about 90s elections and data mining--it's not a new thing.

Everyone they interview is a Jew. Everyone. Remember that when watching.

@RobertMewler : I'm kind of shocked you haven't seen this. We really need a WN 101 type of course or something. There's just so much to know.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Imagine (and I am imagining this as I don't know the backstory) working your way out of middle class into the upper class, paying $3500-$5000+ a month to live in your neighborhood, and a Mexican who also lives in your neighborhood invites 20 of their relatives from the ghetto and plays beaner music loud while you're trying to relax at the pool. And when you complain, your former employer of 5 years ago distances themselves from you.

Fuck this country.

1688740652770.png

RobertMewler

Century of the Self Part 1 and 2 should be required watching by every single American. Conspiracy theories are one thing but here you have the people who did the shit literally admitting to what they did. I'm still shocked this was made and broadcast. The Banana Republic segment specifically haunts me -- I honestly believe Nixon had no idea how fucking owned he was.

Part 3 is more about the 70s and if you weren't an adult then it really explains how it came to be. But it's not as interesting. Part 4 is about 90s elections and data mining--it's not a new thing.

@RobertMewler : I'm kind of shocked you haven't seen this. We really need a WN 101 type of course or something. There's just so much to know.
I agree. I suppose our efforts in this thread could be regarded as a course of sorts since we're trying to educate (despite this being a "hate" thread).

I've got many pro-western/anti-kikery ebooks I'll eventually upload and distribute somehow to you guys.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
They are also definitely okay with and promote female supremacy, so of course they will never utter that term. Granted, they never use the term male supremacy either, but patriarchy is a close enough synonym (in their twisted minds), and everyone hears plenty about that.
Very good point.

Most White Nationalists are not White Supremacists. That said, there's a really good argument to be made that Whites are superior. Art history = European Art History = Western Art History. Same with Music. Colonialism. Invention. Law.

Plus just look at how jealous other races are.

So while the argument could be made, it just isn't, usually. Jews are just projecting how they feel about themselves onto Whites.
Also very good points.

I have to say, it's GREAT being among (including merely online) other people who "get it." I had no idea that a failed science fiction author who incited me to hate him would get me some new friends who I really appreciate.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡

Considering the fact that Nixon didn't seem to understand how treacherous Kissinger was, you may be right, but I do think he had a very good idea of how bad the situation was. Aside from the infamous tapes, which I'll get into below, I have it on good authority that - perhaps still going on today, or perhaps it's no longer necessary - new Presidents are shown an unreleased video, from a different angle, of the Kennedy assassination and that the reality of the Presidency is explained to them.

In light of the fact that Mossad/Irgun and American jews both in and out of the government were behind it (which I can expand on if anyone is interested) and so much more (9/11, etc.), I suspect Nixon was aware, and was made aware (by them), of most of the extent of their power. He literally acknowledged the fact that we live under a ZOG.

From WaPo:

"The Jews are all over the government," Nixon complained to his chief of staff, H.R. "Bob" Haldeman, in an Oval Office meeting recorded on one of a set of White House tapes released yesterday at the National Archives. Nixon said the Jews needed to be brought under control by putting someone "in charge who is not Jewish" in key agencies.

Washington "is full of Jews," the president asserted. "Most Jews are disloyal." He made exceptions for some of his top aides, such as national security adviser Henry Kissinger, his White House counsel, Leonard Garment, and one of his speechwriters, William Safire, and then added:

"But, Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on you. Am I wrong or right?"

Haldeman agreed wholeheartedly. "Their whole orientation is against you. In this administration, anyway. And they are smart. They have the ability to do what they want to do--which is to hurt us."

Nixon demanded the ouster of the director of the bureau, Julius Shiskin, and asked his hatchet man, Charles Colson, to investigate the ethnic background of officials in the agency.

"They are all Jews?" Nixon exclaimed when Colson listed the names.

"Every one of them," Colson replied. "Well, with a couple of exceptions. . . . You just have to go down the goddamn list and you know they are out to kill us."

In a later conversation the same day--July 3--Nixon and Haldeman discussed Jewish penetration of the National Security Council staff.