Joe is stealing leftover food on the cruise 😆👍

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Because he's an idiotic child trapped in the body of an old man. He thought he'd play the first night, bring the house down and be treated like a celebrity by management and audience alike. Room upgraded, maybe an emergency meeting to lock him down for later in the year - astronomical rise in salary and perks offered of course. He thought he'd be playing poker and drinking the nights away with the guests. All of this based on nothing but his narcissistic self-delusion.

Then reality kicked in. He's a step above the Guatemalan waiters, only making less in tips. No top shelf food or drink allowed. Mustn't be seen eating or drinking by guests - so 11 a.m. breakfast and 3 p.m. lunch etc. His "trips" were all disasters (thanks to his lack of planning or basic enquiry), his teeth are tumbling out of his mouth and he was probably told politely by his Polish line manager that any favorable improvements in any future contract are a few more years of performing down the line. He could be dead by then.

I realise I've just given you an autistic rundown of his cruise experience, but it made me chuckle.
I hope someone puts together a post that has his trip postings from start to finish. So we can see the rise in confidence like its a military deployment and trying to brag about the hotel he was staying at and how this is just the beginning of getting established in the job with the company. All the way to where hes giving middle fingers and counting down the days knowing he will never do that again. This adventure took like 5 years off his life.

TorpidSloth

I hope someone puts together a post that has his trip postings from start to finish. So we can see the rise in confidence like its a military deployment and trying to brag about the hotel he was staying at and how this is just the beginning of getting established in the job with the company. All the way to where hes giving middle fingers and counting down the days knowing he will never do that again. This adventure took like 5 years off his life.
That's right, I forgot. He ordered fish and chips at the Heathrow Hilton like a rube and gloated about his "car" coming to pick him up the next morning, like he was Elvis being flown out to Vegas. That would probably be the highlight of his trip in retrospect. Last night on solid land for four months. As the door slammed shut on his windowless cell the next night, some part of his walnut-sized cow brain must've known he was in deep trouble.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
That's right, I forgot. He ordered fish and chips at the Heathrow Hilton like a rube and gloated about his "car" coming to pick him up the next morning, like he was Elvis being flown out to Vegas. That would probably be the highlight of his trip in retrospect. Last night on solid land for four months. As the door slammed shut on his windowless cell the next night, some part of his walnut-sized cow brain must've known he was in deep trouble.
He's honoring his ancestors by living under the deck of the slave ship

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

In every industry it’s always the useless niggers who sermonise online about how awesome they are.

You know all the fat lazy niggers at the DMV who just sit there telling everyone everything “ain’t her damn job” are posting selfies at work on Snapchat about “being on the grind” or whatever,

The Cumia’s are the biggest niggers I’ve ever seen.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
The next guy who stays in Joe's room

1720374275835.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
In every industry it’s always the useless niggers who sermonise online about how awesome they are.

You know all the fat lazy niggers at the DMV who just sit there telling everyone everything “ain’t her damn job” are posting selfies at work on Snapchat about “being on the grind” or whatever,

The Cumia’s are the biggest niggers I’ve ever seen.
I can’t stand the n persons that brag they are “paper chasers” no shit, everyone wants money. They work an hourly wage job and have to shout “let’s get this money!”

Easy enough to be friendly when you're just twisting volume knobs for the homeless-looking busker. Imagine how they'd feel if they were part of one his used songs groups, which he runs like a military operation, if you didn't know.
If Joe had been a little less of a blowhard, and a little friendlier with the people he's met along the way, perhaps he'd be in some sort of real band, or have some sort of semi-legitimate job in music, and he wouldn't have to busk for his supper on some creaky third-rate foreign cruise ship. Solo Joe is solo for a reason. He simply doesn't work well with others. Even his own alcohol-addled brother keeps him at arm's length. Nana preferred living with a WOMAN over staying with Joe, which says plenty.

The last time I went to NYC I got accosted by a bunch of niggers for money and when I said no, they said “at least he ain’t robbing y’all” like they should be rewarded for not being muggers I guess?
"Whitey won't build stores in our communities."

Whitey builds store near hood.

FN mob of hooting retards loots store, destroys everything in path.

Store closes.

"Whitey is so unfair."

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
That is great -- so some 25-year old kid from Ghana likely comes into Brotha Joe's cabin and inspects specifically to make sure he isn't doing the exact things he is doing. Ripping up sheets, taping shit all over the vents, stealing food and drinks and dishware.

As I predicted in another thread, once he is back on dry land and his check clears, we will be in for some high-quality rants and screeds against management