• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe is stealing leftover food on the cruise 😆👍

I’m sure the reason they don’t want food in those closets is that since the same person is staying there for months, it doesn’t get cleaned regularly and they can clearly see what a dirtbag Joe is, so they don’t want to walk into mountains of discarded food when he finally leaves.

That and just making sure the help knows their place. You will eat the scraps we give you, boy, sorry, the shrimp is for paying customers only.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
No doubt washed down with the leftover dregs of Jamieson he also collects from the passengers glasses and drinks in his cell/cabin.

View attachment 209487
It would be a damn shame if some rascal shared Joe’s photos with the cruise ship management company.

Edit: Oh well, @Slackjawed Cow beat me to it with this comment. I’d delete this post, but I don’t want Chocolate Hell Hole to start sperging out or have his day ruined

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
what-the-fuck-food.gif

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
He had to sit there and break the cookies into pieces to get them into the Pringles can. What a fucking boob. Just eat the cookies at the buffet and then leave it alone you fat idiot.

The modern equivalent of 'Toaster Leaving's' from "Married... With Children".

Except Al had more charm than Joe. "So so so so so you're saying I have to sell WOMEN'S SHOES 👟 till I die!?! 😭 #NOMA'AMINDISTRESS"

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Every job I’ve ever worked I’ve always despised management who treat people like children, and pedantically police every rule and restriction like the gestapo.

Then, like everybody who’s ever become management, I quickly realised you must do it because if you give any leeway at all a certain group of people will act like children and ruin it for everybody. Every. Single. Time.

I’m not ever progressing beyond this niche I’ve found myself in, because I can’t stand being in charge of people like brother Joe. He will act like he’s the entire reason the cruise is profitable as well.

Hey Joe, if you wanted some cookies you could have just asked for some, I’m sure nobody would have minded, but nope, you have to start acting like a thieving nigger and then shit talking the company online like a teenage girl. If they did reprimand him for this he would feel righteous injustice because “it’s just cookies” or something, but the point is you aren’t following the rules and you’re openly mocking and belittling them on public social media.

Do you know why they’re so strict on cruise ships, Joe? In any business if you let the little stuff slide it always becomes a much larger problem, and when you let that happen in the middle of the ocean lots of people die.

Also, yet again, it astounds me that he chooses to publicly boast about these things. He doesn't even have the wherewithal to make the posts friends/family only. He thinks it's charming to brag about eating stale oatmeal raisin cookies out of a Pringles can.
Yet another personal triumph for Solo Joe, born winner. By now, I guarantee he's easily the most despised employee on that creaky rust bucket. He's like a child being defiant in school so the other kids will think he's a really cool rebel badass. He's been bitching about every aspect of the gig from the moment he lumbered aboard. The room is small, the bed sucks, no shower mats, it smells, he can't gamble, he can't drink, he has to participate in safety drills, literally everything. He's a retarded man-child, a deeply stunted, obese faggot on the developmental level of a seventeen year old high school dropout.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I’m sure the reason they don’t want food in those closets is that since the same person is staying there for months, it doesn’t get cleaned regularly and they can clearly see what a dirtbag Joe is, so they don’t want to walk into mountains of discarded food when he finally leaves.

That and just making sure the help knows their place. You will eat the scraps we give you, boy, sorry, the shrimp is for paying customers only.
They give the employees free food already. Joe isn’t ripping anybody off, he’s just a data point in some cost model as far as they’re concerned.

Employees can’t be trusted to keep their rooms clean. They don’t want people destroying the rooms or causing some sort of infestation because he could only eat half an orange and forgot to throw it out.

It’s a gigantic effort for the cruise lines to get the customer rooms ready to go for their next departure, they don’t have time to be rummaging through Joe Cumia’s room to figure out where that cheese smell is coming from.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
You can call him ol' Gummy Joe!

You really can, it's always been his nickname at The Big Apple Ranch.
You just reminded me years ago I met this girl who went to college with my buddy. He mentioned at some point that she had 100% all false teeth due to some genetic thing. She didn't look fucked up or anything, pretty cute 7/10. I immediately wondered what it would feel like to pop those teeth out and get a gumjob. But apparently her false teeth were like drilled in and permanent. Anyways...