Joe is stealing leftover food on the cruise ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
โ€Ž
Itโ€™s so close to the end of his trip. Maybe reporting this to his employer might pay off. It might spice things up.
Ready and willing, just need an email address of said company

Have loaded up on Joeโ€™s boat infractions and violations

Kinda want to see him rant to the capt about online trolls or take them to court and waste money

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Joe is really a bum or a nig, this will be next
zYW5eVj.jpg

satanssockpuppet

โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Ready and willing, just need an email address of said company

Have loaded up on Joeโ€™s boat infractions and violations

Kinda want to see him rant to the capt about online trolls or take them to court and waste money
To Whom It May Concern,

I was a guest on (insert cruise ship here), and I was horrified to discover a hobo had stowed away on board. He was dressed in rags, and his armpits were exposed as he reached for food meant for paying guests. This represents a health hazard, and I take exception to your lax security process. Please rectify this situation at once, lest I lodge a formal complaint with the health department in your jurisdiction.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
I am 99% sure that rule is because if someone takes hot food back to their room the smell will circulate through the a/c vents. Nobody cares about cookies.

Also, he has an ace up his sleeve tattoo? He's such a comical buffoon.

Probably the company doesnโ€™t want crew keeping meat and dairy in rooms without a refrigerator, and itโ€™s easier to ban all food in the cabins than expect anyone working on a cruise ship to understand what โ€œperishableโ€ means.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
If they really gave a shit about him taking the cookies, there would be plenty of video evidence of Joe shuffling in with his not-so-subtle Pringles can and shoving cookies into it all shifty eyed and bandy kneed.
They just don't give a fuck. They're probably just as tired of him as he is of being on the boat.
And yeah, if he asked for some he'd probably have plenty because again, they don't fucking care.

Him breaking the rules makes the cookies taste better, that's why he did this shitty little rebellion.

Get the fuck back to work.

satanssockpuppet

โ€Ž
โ€Ž
In my opinion, one of the funniest things about Solo Joe's Big Seafaring Adventure is how he hasn't made a single friend over the course of this gig. He hasn't pictured or even mentioned anyone else the entire time. Not even one coworker has befriended him, or hung out with him, just like back home. It's the story of Joe life, and the sole reason why "Solo Joe" even exists at all.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
If they really gave a shit about him taking the cookies, there would be plenty of video evidence of Joe shuffling in with his not-so-subtle Pringles can and shoving cookies into it all shifty eyed and bandy kneed.
They just don't give a fuck. They're probably just as tired of him as he is of being on the boat.
And yeah, if he asked for some he'd probably have plenty because again, they don't fucking care.

Him breaking the rules makes the cookies taste better, that's why he did this shitty little rebellion.

Get the fuck back to work.
I can just imagine him trying to be sneaky like a kid stealing a candy bar from 7-11. It looks like he grabs a bunch drink lunch/dinner and wraps them up in a cloth napkin and slides that into his pocket when he is eating alone and transfers them to the pringles can when he gets back to his room. Moosion Impossible.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
This is so funny. I hope Joe gets overconfident and escalates this behavior. Then one day as he's covertly leaving the buffet area one of the workers tugs on his SAMCRO hoodie, "Hey! What have you got in there?!?" as a bunch of Pringles cans filled with beef stroganoff and coconut shrimp come tumbling out onto the floor.

Now that he is doing this with cookies, he is totally going to ramp it up for different snacks.