Joe Biden has named Easter Sunday “international transgender day of recognition”

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Awww, just like papa Anthony, outraged because you were told to be.

In 2021, U.S. President Joe Biden proclaimed March 31 as a Transgender Day of Visibility, stating in part, "I call upon all Americans to join in the fight for full equality for all transgender people." Biden was the first American president to issue a formal presidential proclamation recognizing the event.

So, you weren't upset in 2021, 2022, or 2023, but NOW you're mad. Gotcha.
Its faggot nonsense every single time, retard yidlet.

G

Awww, just like papa Anthony, outraged because you were told to be.

In 2021, U.S. President [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden']Joe Biden[/URL] proclaimed March 31 as a Transgender Day of Visibility, stating in part, "I call upon all Americans to join in the fight for full equality for all transgender people." Biden was the first American president to issue a formal presidential proclamation recognizing the event.

So, you weren't upset in 2021, 2022, or 2023, but NOW you're mad. Gotcha. Also, you realize that Easter floats right? It's a different day every year. Stop inventing things to be mad at, Nana.

“Edited 4 minutes ago”

Gotta make sure your post is top notch for that brutal zinger, right dovid?

The guy that typed that looks like this:

IMG_1374.jpeg

Danny, it’s easter sunday and you’re being a passive aggressive faggot contrarian on a forum dedicated to your job from 15 years ago.
You’re here seething, and acTing out this way because you’re cripplingly lonely.

Im posting on the bakowza shitting my brains out from chipotle and voodoo rangers, and later ill be taking my “chick” to eat I-talian with my grandparents later.

That’s the difference between you and me.
Follow the voices in your head that the ssri’s can’t supress, find a sturdy highbeam, tie it, and jump.
Stupid.

PickleRickle

“Edited 4 minutes ago”

Gotta make sure your post is top notch for that brutal zinger, right dovid?

The guy that typed that looks like this:

View attachment 190889

Danny, it’s easter sunday and you’re being a passive aggressive faggot contrarian on a forum dedicated to your job from 15 years ago.
You’re here seething, and acTing out this way because you’re cripplingly lonely.

Im posting on the bakowza shitting my brains out from chipotle and voodoo rangers, and later ill be taking my “chick” to eat I-talian with my grandparents later.

That’s the difference between you and me.
Follow the voices in your head that the ssri’s can’t supress, find a sturdy highbeam, tie it, and jump.
He's probably reloading his archived guitar hero page every 5 minutes to remind himself that he really is that cool guy he sells himself to be. 4 foot tall homo, dabbing on Easter, meanwhile Israel probably wont even exist in another 5 years, you jews will have nowhere to go, except for a blown out rump state post ukraine war. Its over for you and your people, Dovid.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You are defending a child molesting fawkin scumbag from taking Easter from a bunch of religious do-gooders. What the fuck is your problem? Sue, stop being a gay retard.
No i’m not. My stance was “This is retarded” but I also don’t care enough to get whipped up into a tizzy.
Seeing a government make moves to demoralize swaths of people for an imaginary .01% is fuckin bizarre.
But do you realize how dumb that sounds? Ok, so “swaths of people” aka Christians are being “demoralized” because…The government made a fake holiday where the 31st is the day and it happens to fall on Easter…this year. Why should any Christian feel demoralized about that. Like i said in a previous comment the reason theres a separation of Church and State is to protect the religion as well. But these people literally want the government to get entangled in their religion and pervert it.

Like I said the “holiday” is retarded but the only reason we’re talking about it is because it happened to fall on Easter this year. Should he have changed the fake holidays day or something? Or not said anything and lose votes (which is all this is about, why tf would Biden care about trannies either on a human level or conspiratorial level)

PickleRickle

No i’m not. My stance was “This is retarded” but I also don’t care enough to get whipped up into a tizzy.

But do you realize how dumb that sounds? Ok, so “swaths of people” aka Christians are being “demoralized” because…The government made a fake holiday where the 31st is the day and it happens to fall on Easter…this year. Why should any Christian feel demoralized about that. Like i said in a previous comment the reason theres a separation of Church and State is to protect the religion as well. But these people literally want the government to get entangled in their religion and pervert it.

Like I said the “holiday” is retarded but the only reason we’re talking about it is because it happened to fall on Easter this year. Should he have changed the fake holidays day or something? Or not said anything and lose votes (which is all this is about, why tf would Biden care about trannies either on a human level or conspiratorial level)
Separation of church and state is jewish nonsense so that they can do this shit to you and rub your noses in shit. I guess you like having your nose rubbed in shit. I dont.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Separation of church and state is jewish nonsense so that they can do this shit to you and rub your noses in shit.
The separation of church and state is so the state doesn’t rub the church in dog shit. If we go off of the basis that all politicians are power hungry slimy jews why the fuck would you want them toting around the bible and “christian values” and thus perverting them. Politics and religion don’t mix. Because usually you get some kook ruler making insane decisions but going “No no no man, this is sanctioned by god, consult the scripture bro” and everyone just trusts him because of their pure faith in the religion which this guy is claiming to represent.

PickleRickle

If you’re looking for the state to approve of / sanction your beliefs you have way too much trust in the state
Except for when they are approving of your beliefs. I'm not even Christian myself, but I hate seeing these godless literal pedophiles shitting on their own people they're supposed to be pretending to represent. Instead you have faggot Trump selling bibles, and Joe Biden sniffing kid heads and dabbing on millions of people. I dont know, Sue. I think the world would be better off if we went back to drowning broads and stoning fags. But thats just me.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I hate seeing these godless literal pedophiles shitting on their own people they're supposed to be pretending to represent.
To me this is the result of a …”multicultural society” or whatever you want to call it and the sliminess of democracy? I don’t know the best way to phrase it. It’s the same reason we can’t have a politician come out and start spouting the 14 words. Sure, a majority of who he represents is white people who would resonate with that. But he can only get elected off the backs of jews, nigs, spics, and goys who would cringe at you reciting nazi shit. Like Biden is supposedly a catholic, does anyone really believe he’s down with tranny kids? It’s a tough one man

Edit: The same reason Trump fans are confused he simps for blacks and shit. He literally cant get elected without them so he ignores the people who vote for him

PickleRickle

To me this is the result of a …”multicultural society” or whatever you want to call it and the sliminess of democracy? I don’t know the best way to phrase it. It’s the same reason we can’t have a politician come out and start spouting the 14 words. Sure, a majority of who he represents is white people who would resonate with that. But he can only get elected off the backs of jews, nigs, spics, and goys who would cringe at you reciting nazi shit. Like Biden is supposedly a catholic, does anyone really believe he’s down with tranny kids? It’s a tough one man
The thing thats really gay about all of this, they hate us all equally. They dont even view humans racially, but entirely by how much money they have, their last name and their bloodline. Shits fucked.

Look at Trudeau raising our taxes on April 1st, basically calling us fools and rubbing our faces in shit. Its the same thing.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The separation of church and state is so the state doesn’t rub the church in dog shit. If we go off of the basis that all politicians are power hungry slimy jews why the fuck would you want them toting around the bible and “christian values” and thus perverting them. Politics and religion don’t mix. Because usually you get some kook ruler making insane decisions but going “No no no man, this is sanctioned by god, consult the scripture bro” and everyone just trusts him because of their pure faith in the religion which this guy is claiming to represent.

You’re just a gay who won’t stop yapping

Ooh, ooh, ooh! I know what to do! We should call Biden "Brandon" some more. That'll really show him!
Imagine saying this and thinking you're being edgy. Let me guess, the next thing is going to be something about Fox News.

Sorry, trans weirdo, but normal people are never going to accept your secret gender identity, no matter how many holidays the government creates for you. There's this thing called reality. Facts don't care about your feelings.