Joe Biden has named Easter Sunday “international transgender day of recognition”

It's not wrong to resist but if we become wrathful (giving into our passions) then what's the point? The best way to resist is to support other Christians, make Christian babies and go about our lives. You're not going to tear this shit down in a lifetime. It's too entrenched at this point.
We may as well find a stool and some sturdy rope if this is the path we settle on. It 100% guarantees the total death of Christianity and the Native European gene pool. We're not going to out-breed anyone. Sure we can't reverse almost 100 years of total ethnic/religious domination in our lifetime, but progress therein is our fight, duty, responsibility, etc.

The meek shit will be the death of us. "...If we become wrathful...then what's the point"? Umm, a future for white children? When Christians conquered the Pagans, I wasn't there but I'm lead to believe there was quite a bit of wrathfulness.

Pretty sure it's not un-Christian to "passionately dislike" the people who put Jesus on a cross then demanded total hegemony over our culture, lands, etc. via blackmail and sabotage. We can't just go about our lives, pray and hope for the best. We need an organized, well-funded political machine that is more than willing to engage in the "dark arts" or it's all over. That's just how life works. I didn't make the rules.

My question is, how do plan to resist? Posting harder?
This reminds me of Trump voters.

Trump openly stated that the election was stolen with 100% certainty, that our most prized civilizational structure was invalid (you know, democracy) and demanded that his supporters act on it. The boomers/supporters did just that and went to prison/got shot, he laughed and did nothing.

Fast forward a few years, Trump is back. His solution? "I'm running again in the democracy that I declared invalid a few yrs ago. THIS TIME VOTE HARDER!"

Nigga lol.

This reminds me of Trump voters.

Trump openly stated that the election was stolen with 100% certainty, that our most prized civilizational structure was invalid (you know, democracy) and demanded that his supportera act on it. The boomers/supporters did just that and went to prison/got shot, he laughed and did nothing.

Fast forward a few years, Trump is back. His solution? "I'm running again in the democracy that I declared invalid a few yrs ago. THIS TIME VOTE HARDER!"

Nigga lol.
Nobody wants to get off the couch for any of this shit. Including @NoBacon

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
We may as well find a stool and some sturdy rope if this is the path we settle on. It 100% guarantees the total death of Christianity and the Native European gene pool. We're not going to out-breed anyone. Sure we can't reverse almost 100 years of total ethnic/religious domination in our lifetime, but progress therein is our fight, duty, responsibility, etc.

The meek shit will be the death of us. "...If we become wrathful...then what's the point"? Umm, a future for white children? When Christians conquered the Pagans, I wasn't there but I'm lead to believe there was quite a bit of wrathfulness.

Pretty sure it's not un-Christian to "passionately dislike" the people who put Jesus on a cross then demanded total hegemony over our culture, lands, etc. via blackmail and sabotage. We can't just go about our lives, pray and hope for the best. We need an organized, well-funded political machine that is more than willing to engage in the "dark arts" or it's all over. That's just how life works. I didn't make the rules.

People have no idea the levels of violence and desperation that are coming when whites are conquered in their own lands.

We are dealing with a lower life form that can only express themselves through violence and selfishness, and they hate you. Though not nearly as much as their (((masters))) who have orchestrated everything hate you.

Nobody wants to get off the couch for any of this shit. Including @NoBacon
You're right but I can't talk shit here. The Alt Right guys tried to do a peaceful demonstration in Charlottesville. It ended in total humiliation, suicides, a guy got life in prison because a fat bitch had a heart attack, and millions of dollars were lost in legal fees. I don't know what the answer is.

The best hope I have is that a based billionaire comes along and starts funding think tanks, etc. But I'm 99% sure that the CIA vets all white gentiles before allowing them to achieve that level of wealth and makes sure that they understand the rules.

To me its like if you view the current Government we have as this demonic entity controlled by jews…why would you WANT them to praise / sanction Christianity above everything else? As I believe it the reason we have separation of church and state isn’t just to protect the state but also to protect the religion.
We have seperation of church and state. Its about fucking time we get seperation of synagogue and state

You're right but I can't talk shit here. The Alt Right guys tried to do a peaceful demonstration in Charlottesville. It ended in total humiliation, suicides, a guy got life in prison because a fat bitch had a heart attack, and millions of dollars were lost in legal fees. I don't know what the answer is.

The best hope I have is that a based billionaire comes along and starts funding think tanks, etc. But I'm 99% sure that the CIA vets all white gentiles before allowing them to achieve that level of wealth and makes sure that they understand the rules.
The answer ultimately will be some form of a military dictatorship. We need a Bonapartist figure to emerge. However, there’s probably a few generations before that’s even discussed. Things will carry on the same way until grocery stores are empty. Once regular people are uncomfortable, the wheels will begin turning. For now we’re stuck in an idiotic culture war see-saw probably for the rest of all our lives

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
When Christians conquered the Pagans, I wasn't there but I'm lead to believe there was quite a bit of wrathfulness.
Completely ahistorical nonsense. If you don't like Christianity that's your business (I wouldn't recommend it but you do you) but maybe learn about it before you pop off.

There was nothing wrathful in legislating against all false religions once there was a Christian emperor any more that it's wrathful for me to take knives and poison away from my children. You're confusing the exercise of control with a display of anger.