Joe Biden has named Easter Sunday “international transgender day of recognition”

People have no idea the levels of violence and desperation that are coming when whites are conquered in their own lands.

We are dealing with a lower life form that can only express themselves through violence and selfishness, and they hate you. Though not nearly as much as their (((masters))) who have orchestrated everything hate you.
I know a certain animal rights activist and painter pointed this out several times, but they really do engage in pure, 100% projection, don't they?

Like I genuinely don't want anything bad to happen to J's. At all. Obviously there are many J's who are awesome people. They just can't live with us because we know what will happen when we let them into our culture. That's all. No big deal. Separate spaces, the world is a big place, etc.

And yet they seem to hate us so much that they literally cannot make peace with us merely existing. It's incredible.

G

President Boq J. Precision: "Balconies. build more balconies..."

ghows-DA-805d687d-c03f-4e33-bb3b-d1dd1d57b851-a5bbc090.jpeg
<-- my version of "Proud Boys"

Completely ahistorical nonsense. If you don't like Christianity that's your business (I wouldn't recommend it but you do you) but maybe learn about it before you pop off.

There was nothing wrathful in legislating against all false religions once there was a Christian emperor any more that it's wrathful for me to take knives and poison away from my children. You're confusing the exercise of control with a display of anger.
Turry ...what?

"...legislating against false religions?"

It was convert or die. There is a reason that we can't find any good historical information on Pagan gods and traditions. They were burned. As were many Pagans. Cmon, man. Be real.

"Pretty please, with sugar on top, knock off the Pagan stuff and worship Jesus" is not how it went down.

Fuck

Dumb but decent White Christians need to get slapped in the face over and over and over and over before they realize that the Jews really, genuinely do hate them. Then and only then can we organize.

We need our retards as much as the J's need em'.
Sure, let's just convince the entire baby boomer generation that they were wrong about something. That's not an impossible task at all!

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Turry ...what?

"...legislating against false religions?"

It was convert or die.
When? I'm talking about Orthodoxy, not the false "christianities" floating around.

There is a reason that we can't find any good historical information on Pagan gods and traditions. They were burned. As were many Pagans. Cmon, man. Be real.
Yeah the empire burned down their temples and their books. They also more than likely killed anybody who resisted violently. We're talking about wrath, not the exercise of earthly authority. Would you say that throwing people in prison for theft or rape or murder is motivated by wrath or justice? Is a state allowed to quash dissent without you accusing them of being le big mad?

"Pretty please, with sugar on top, knock off the Pagan stuff and worship Jesus" is not how it went down.
Of course not. You're just a dwope who can't separate actions from intent.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
I hope you’re right and the Christians get their fawkin moxie back. It’s no fun fucking with them when they take it in good humor. If it takes turning Easter in to tranny recognition day then so be it. Slap a sun dress on the Easter bunny and make the kids hunt for hrt pills instead of Easter eggs

Spook

At a certain point you need to stop being the too cool to care guy who just rationalises everything away as “it’s just the way it is maaaaan who cares maaaan” and take a stance on something, Sue.

How would you like it if they started giving AIDS charity money to the NRA?
You gotta understand that Sue Lightning lusts for cocks in his mouth and in his asshole. And he isn't even gay. Victim of the times.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
I hope you’re right and the Christians get their fawkin moxie back. It’s no fun fucking with them when they take it in good humor. If it takes turning Easter in to tranny recognition day then so be it. Slap a sun dress on the Easter bunny and make the kids hunt for hrt pills instead of Easter eggs
Christians used to mock the Roman soldiers who were dragging them to the coliseum to be fed to the lions. Now they whine and fuss about what the secular authority deems to be a holiday.

We should save our energy for things that matter.

When? I'm talking about Orthodoxy, not the false "christianities" floating around.

Yeah the empire burned down their temples and their books. They also more than likely killed anybody who resisted violently. We're talking about wrath, not the exercise of earthly authority. Would you say that throwing people in prison for theft or rape or murder is motivated by wrath or justice? Is a state allowed to quash dissent without you accusing them of being le big mad?

Of course not. You're just a dwope who can't separate actions from intent.
OK so you're just referring to the colloquial definition of wrath and wrapping it in the cloak of Christian historical revisionism. Got it.

It's not wrath, it's "exercise of earthly authority."

It's not conversion at the point of the sword, it's "legislating against all false religions."

That's not clever, Turry.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
OK so you're just referring to the colloquial definition of wrath and wrapping it in the cloak of Christian historical revisionism. Got it.

It's not wrath, it's "exercise of earthly authority."

It's not conversion at the point of the sword, it's "legislating against all false religions."

That's not clever, Turry.
Don't squirm. Answer my questions.

Wrath has a very specific definition in Christianity. I've clearly been speaking from a Christian position. Why would you act like I'm doing something underhanded? You're starting to tilt and argue like a woman.

Don't squirm. Answer my questions.

Wrath has a very specific definition in Christianity. I've clearly been speaking from a Christian position. Why would you act like I'm doing something underhanded? You're starting to tilt and argue like a woman.

Nobody is squirming, but it's fair to reiterate the perspective that you're coming from. I'm not appreciating the sincerity of your Christianity in my responses. You have to understand that most Christians I interact with don't actually mean a word of it.

The point is what you call "exercise of earthly authority" et al means something very different to the rest of the world.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Nobody is squirming, but it's fair to reiterate the perspective that you're coming from. I'm not appreciating the sincerity of your Christianity in my responses. You have to understand that most Christians I interact with don't actually mean a word of it.

The point is what you call "exercise of earthly authority" et al means something very different to the rest of the world.
You're still not answering my questions. Here's another one that completely fucks up your stupid argument - was Constantine a member of the clergy?

And yes, the things that Christians believe are very different than non-believers. Good catch Poirot.

You're still not answering my questions. Here's another one that completely fucks up your stupid argument - was Constantine a member of the clergy?

And yes, the things that Christians believe are very different than non-believers. Good catch Poirot.
No.

But I don't want to do that debate.

The point is that you're pretending that the slaughter and forced conversion of Pagans at the hands of Christians was ultimately (insert Christian word salad masquerading as high brow ethics) -you'll never guess!- merely adherence to the fundamentals of basic governance! That's not honest.