Joe Biden has named Easter Sunday “international transgender day of recognition”

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
SCR-20240330-tsrn.png

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
There's a lot to learn from commie faggots in terms of propagandizing, wrapping up simple ideas in intellectual bullshit to appeal to midwits and college faggots, and usually ultimately martyrizing yourself while best case taking some acceptable people out. Not that I condone it. But either really go all in or forget about it because you'll probably drive yourself crazy in a nonconstructive way bitching on the internet and getting uuuuuuhfended at the faggot world we live in.

Just to say again, I don't advocate assassination of nonspecific politicians or business leaders. They are really an untouchable class and it would be silly to try.

G

Obvious move to provoke a reaction. At this point a large group of "Christian Nationalists" (aka Nazis) storming the White House lawn, and the resulting social and legal clampdowns, is the best chance the Biden administration has for reelection. The vast majority of people think all this trans stuff is deranged nonsense. It will show at the ballot box.

Happy Easter all! He is Risen!

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Obvious move to provoke a reaction. At this point a large group of "Christian Nationalists" (aka Nazis) storming the White House lawn, and the resulting social and legal clampdowns, is the best chance the Biden administration has for reelection. The vast majority of people think all this trans stuff is deranged nonsense. It will show at the ballot box.

Happy Easter all! He is Risen!
Are you gonna overturn every table in your own house today or what? I'm very confused by this new devout crusader McGowan.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
It is humiliation. Apparently this photo comes from today -- London turns on lights for Ramadan Muslims.

1711887174497.png

Also, I saw this:

They are very clearly showing that they are in control now. I hope they ramp it up and start crucifying Christians next year. Maybe then us White folks will actually stop feeling the guilt and realize that this whole diversity bit was just a guilt trip to take over our countries.

The white pill here is that this could all end tomorrow.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
No it’s not. Again you’re projecting your retarded boogeymen onto me. You can’t argue OR be funny. It’s sad.
You are defending a child molesting fawkin scumbag from taking Easter from a bunch of religious do-gooders. What the fuck is your problem? Sue, stop being a gay retard. Seeing a government make moves to demoralize swaths of people for an imaginary .01% is fuckin bizarre. This is fucked, you are too young to see it I suppose, but this is actually quite fucked. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Someone please explain to me how to suppress my hatred and anger at this. Should we be expected to turn the other cheek at such heinous explicit acts of evil?

What the FUCK is happening?

Awww, just like papa Anthony, outraged because you were told to be.

In 2021, U.S. President Joe Biden proclaimed March 31 as a Transgender Day of Visibility, stating in part, "I call upon all Americans to join in the fight for full equality for all transgender people." Biden was the first American president to issue a formal presidential proclamation recognizing the event.

So, you weren't upset in 2021, 2022, or 2023, but NOW you're mad. Gotcha. Also, you realize that Easter floats right? It's a different day every year. Stop inventing things to be mad at, Nana.

Last edited: