Joe Biden has named Easter Sunday “international transgender day of recognition”

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Christfags erased a pagan fertility holiday with their gay kike bullshit, so I'm pleased with the poetic justice of (((Easter))) itself being erased with more gay kike bullshit.
Oh those poor pagans! Lol

Who fucking cares? You a Dionysian or something or you just like to whine about muh Christians?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
On the day he was risen I took a bunch of cocaine and fucked some girl I don’t know. I probably shouldn’t be so angry, I’m obviously not fit to call myself a Christian.

I have studied an enormous amount of Christian theology, and will keep trying to get there. I need a mentor. I’ve tried to find one and been supremely disappointed, they were just used car salesmen trying to keep the donations coming and not leaders in spiritual war, or teachers fit for the job.

Do I just go to the tiny Russian Orthodox Church in my city with a small number of Eastern Europeans in? Will they welcome me and give me the guidance I need?

Open question to anybody who doesn’t mind answering.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Do I just go to the tiny Russian Orthodox Church in my city with a small number of Eastern Europeans in?
Yes. I've been told that only the Orthodox Church is fighting the battle. My criticism of them is that you wouldn't know it because they are not visible at all.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Yes. I've been told that only the Orthodox Church is fighting the battle. My criticism of them is that you wouldn't know it because they are not visible at all.

I don’t speak their language, I don’t know if they speak any good English, there isn’t much of an orthodox presence here.

Will they have time for a 30 something with floppy Beatles hair turning up desperate for guidance, with a thousand questions about the schism? I’m not being rhetorical or trying to be funny, it makes me anxious to think about.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I don’t speak their language, I don’t know if they speak any good English, there isn’t much of an orthodox presence here.

Will they have time for a 30 something with floppy Beatles hair turning up desperate for guidance, with a thousand questions about the schism? I’m not being rhetorical or trying to be funny, it makes me anxious to think about.
You won't know unless you do it. If it goes bad it's a life experience.

But given how you're talking, from my perspective, God is leading you there.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
You won't know unless you do it. If it goes bad it's a life experience.

But given how you're talking, from my perspective, God is leading you there.

I want to post the website to one of the local churches I went to, but I can’t because I don’t want to give away my non vpn location.

I didn’t read it first, it reads like an Eric Hildeman blog about how all people are welcome, of any faith, sexual orientation, gender, transgender etc and how they know that will upset some members but it’s the rules. Not in a “you are sick and this is a hospital for your sickness” way which I would agree with whole heartedly, in a “there is nothing wrong with you, come as you are Jesus loves you the way you are” sentiment. The Roman Catholic Church was like the faggy guy from the sopranos, but even less spiritual and more like they were operating a business and didn’t have time for my soul searching needs, beyond useless platitudes.

I want to attend a church like that awesome guy who’s gong viral, the Greek guy whose name I can never remember. He tells it like it is and you know, without a shadow of a doubt he’s elected to lead.

I feel the same with some other charismatic preachers I’ve listened to online, such as Derick Prince and Howard Pittman. I want someone with the authority to rebuke me and help me find the narrow path, not some professing new age laodicean Christian fellowship who treat it like a Sunday social ritual. I’ve thought about it very deeply and I’ve come to the conclusion it doesn’t really matter what denomination it is, if it’s doing the Lord’s work the door will be opened.

G

Its funny how I found out this news from cuckservatives/christians (no bacon and others) before even my tranny sources.

Christcucks consoom the tranny shit more than anyone, even trannies. (I thank them for it though, "satanic panic" stuff is like 60% of my content).

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
On the day he was risen I took a bunch of cocaine and fucked some girl I don’t know. I probably shouldn’t be so angry, I’m obviously not fit to call myself a Christian.

I have studied an enormous amount of Christian theology, and will keep trying to get there. I need a mentor. I’ve tried to find one and been supremely disappointed, they were just used car salesmen trying to keep the donations coming and not leaders in spiritual war, or teachers fit for the job.

Do I just go to the tiny Russian Orthodox Church in my city with a small number of Eastern Europeans in? Will they welcome me and give me the guidance I need?

Open question to anybody who doesn’t mind answering.
Have you tried not doing coke and fucking whores, stupid? Not that hard of a task.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Yes you should. Eastern Europeans don't exactly give off welcoming vibes but if you mind your Ps and Qs and respect the cultural differences you'll be fine. I know a woman who learned Church Slavonic because the only Orthodox Church near her was Russian. She's Arab so the culture shock definitely hit her but she put her heart into it and made it through.
My criticism of them is that you wouldn't know it because they are not visible at all.
It's a spiritual battle sniff

You're not likely to see us in the trenches over this.

Yeah Jay Dyer is always going all-in on the Orthodox versus Catholicism debates. I'm trying to learn.

He's such an insufferably smug prick that it makes his stuff hard to watch though, fair warning. And he thinks he's funny and well...oof. So it's hard to get through it sometimes. But he's very learned and interesting if you can get past the personality flaws.

I have to say the percentage of people who engage in public-facing Christian debates that are palpably unpleasant humans is...odd.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
This is all pride masquerading as muh anxiety. Yeah NB, you're such a special case that they won't know what to do with you. Whoaaaa look out; this guy's a REAL sinner. This ain't your daddy's fornication!

The Church is very nearly 2000 years old. St Moses the Black spent years as a bandit leader murdering and robbing people in the desert before turning to Christ and giving his life for Him.

You've done some drugs and murdered one defenseless infant in the womb. I think you can be accommodated.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
This is all pride masquerading as muh anxiety. Yeah NB, you're such a special case that they won't know what to do with you. Whoaaaa look out; this guy's a REAL sinner. This ain't your daddy's fornication!

The Church is very nearly 2000 years old. St Moses the Black spent years as a bandit leader murdering and robbing people in the desert before turning to Christ and giving his life for Him.

You've done some drugs and murdered one defenseless infant in the womb. I think you can be accommodated.

It wasn’t that I thought that, it’s just more practical real life at a small church of immigrants, they haven’t dealt with bandits or hipster guys. Do they really want the headache of welcoming an outsider?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
lol
him doing that is basically him just saying, "we gonna cheat again in November anyway so fuck off"

omfg he's sooo going to win again smh