• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

LBJ'ster, Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
I’m watching the prince of darkness rn and when I clicked on the thread and seen the pics it was playing scary music. I just can’t believe this is happening lol. He’s a fucking actual faggot.
That's relatable to him. Especially when the obviously gay character is hiding in the closet and gets attacked by the monstrous possessed women

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I can't wait for the content when she flirts with an ex token supplier via text and jim blows up. Or when he finds she downloaded tinder and the steam starts coming out of his ears. She WILL MOTHERFUCK HIM at some point. It's only a matter of when.

The best part is that it can absolutely physically dominate him and beat the shit out of him if he lips off at all

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231020-111025.png

Long story? For those STILL doubting it's a fucking tranny why would anyone say that?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
We know Luis J Gomez was making fun of him over the Alena shit when it broke. He showed pictures of her to Matt Sera (who? the guy he does UFC pod with.) and he basically said everything but “Thats a dude and you’re gay.” The only people in his circle accepting of this are Anthony Cumia and Joe Derosa. Take a guess why that is.
Any time Bobby Kelly mentions Norton on The Bonfire he makes sure to get a shot in about him being in a relationship with a man.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout