• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

jshmuck

Forum Clout
"Jimmy's Place" would make a terrifying Universal Studios Halloween attraction.

You walk down a strangely lit hallway of gigantic kiss posters and photos of famous strangers. See a bare kitchen, a room of folding chairs and garish leopard prints. Outside special effects light up the sky to resemble the Ghostbusters finale. Then into the bedroom painted neon pink, a safari rug, and a little table set up for a family of teddy bears. Laying on the bed, a 6 foot tall mentally ill Nordic man and former prostitute snuggles with a flabby bald larva looking man twice his age and half his size on urine soaked sheets. They are covered in each other's sweat, semen, and fecal matter. The room smells like the high school locker room after football practice, mixed with rotten eggs.

The horror.

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The Viking has HIV. Hence not being allowed into the US and having to fly into Canada. Looks like Norton got his lawyers to look into it and get past the immigration process. Usually being HIV positive is not enough due to anti-fag laws being repealed. So the Viking must have some type of criminal record as well. Probably related to prostitution.

Don't give the government any ideas.
I can buy all that except for prostitution is legal in most of Europe

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
v31dufjpx6wz.png
Wait, $6991?!

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I can't wait for the content when she flirts with an ex token supplier via text and jim blows up. Or when he finds she downloaded tinder and the steam starts coming out of his ears. She WILL MOTHERFUCK HIM at some point. It's only a matter of when.
Foreign prostitutes half the husbands age are known to be very loyal.