• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Guys, I told you back in 2019. No one would believe then...

YOU KNEW THEN!!

1697791859332.jpeg

G

I’m still not convinced that it’s not some kind of cutesy bit. Is she still cam whoring? Someone here has to be a frequenter of tranny cams.

If some high roller funsters can get the princess to do some cam shows for the forum, that could be what sends lil jimmy plummeting 30 stories to his death

who are you texting? are you talking to a client? we're fucking married, alena

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
If some high roller funsters can get the princess to do some cam shows for the forum, that could be what sends lil jimmy plummeting 30 stories to his death

who are you texting? are you talking to a client? we're fucking married, alena
I don’t have 5 sink money but I definitely have tranny token money. Does anyone know the website?

G

Isn't Prince Alan a Slavic-Swede? that doppelganger sounds like it's from the tri state area. Regardless, this is hilarious. That blokes gonna ruin what's left of Nortons asshole and then smash his celebrity photos when he doesn't get what he wants.
Sounds slightly russian imo.
My guess is that Alana (Anatoli?) was born in Russia, moved to Norway as an teenager or young adult and has spent a lot of time talking to clients around the world. That is why her accent is weird.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Sure but with american accents?
Any Scandinavian who's reasonably proficient in English can put on a convincing Angloid/American accent. Keep in mind that their languages are pretty close to ye olde Anglo-Saxon so none of the sounds that other foreigners tend to struggle with are much of a problem for them. The main guy in Generation Kill was a Swede and you'd never have guessed it from the way he spoke.