• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Lottaaa FAWWKIN Q-headed DWOPES around here…why in the hell would this be a bit? HINT LIBTARDS: OCHAMS RAZOR. Whats more likely, that this is a giant bit or he actually just married a cock woman? And not just any cock woman but the one he’s been seeing for years.

Is it that unbelievable Norton is a faggot? Or is it that anyone wanted to marry him?
You never want to think you have been so right about a guy.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
You didn't visit me when I nearly died of a heart attack, Yimmy. Lets meet up soon X

41314.png

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
It's one of the saddest posts Nana has posted. Jesus fucking Christ the request to get together soon instead of just texting him is so uncomfortable.
Also its not like Nana can go to Jims house or something. He’s recovering from a heart attack. Literally all the responsibility to get together is on Jim and the best time to do that would have been…probably when he was in the NYC ER within walking distance of Jims.

Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
3A8C12B8-BCFD-42C8-BE3F-CD466DE04D38.jpeg
This is a quanspiracy but I wonder if Jim has been avoiding Ant for more than just career shit or suddenly not tolerating him after 10 years. I’m sure Colin and everyone else are giving Jim ribbings to him about this wether its to his face or behind his back. But I imagine if Cumia does the same thing it’s just different. Probably because he openly shits on trannys whenever he can because thats his retarded platform (despite fucking them himself.) Do we really believe Ant is respectful enough to call Alena Jim’s wife without making some comment?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
How long until Anthony is opening dating another man? One month? Year tops?
Nana will be in the closet for the rest of his life. The psychological damage that forced him in there through his childhood has basically made it irreversible. He can’t even confidently stick his foot into the “””sorta gay””” (whatever the fuck that means) pool of fucking trannies.