• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I’m watching the prince of darkness rn and when I clicked on the thread and seen the pics it was playing scary music. I just can’t believe this is happening lol. He’s a fucking actual faggot.
I don't know how this happened inside the same month the Countess nearly died, brother.

God is real, and he hates rascals and fagsters.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I dont get this. Theres millions of illegals in the US, why does this one need a marriage certificate?
Serious answer is illegals come here by either hopping a border, taking a boat, or coming here legally then overstaying their visas like Oogie. Trying to get here and stay here as a pozzed up foreigner is hard I imagine. And like other users speculated if she has a criminal record it will be even harder. She can get into Canada tho because its a fag country.

starshipretard69

Blue Oyster Dolt
Forum Clout
Obviously wouldn't put it past him to marry a tranny, but something seems off. The tranny makes an account at the same time where they post some totally not scripted video where he's looking for something in his kitchen and the tranny is babbling about not being complimented. None of it comes off as like them "finally going public," it just feels forced and inauthentic. This could be the worm's last-ditch effort to be relevant by starring in a movie about marrying a trans or some shit.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
This was the only choice for Norton. He’s too much of a worm to pull a Cumia and die alone, as he’s talked about wanting to get married at some point on duh show for years.
Well, there's a pretty good chance that Jim will still die alone
1000005565.jpg