Jim and Sam got shit-canned, Hallelujah

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
You're kidding, if anything Sam is more free now to pursue his passion. I'm certain WWE wasn't milking that goblin for all he was worth and will now toss him out back with the Chris Benoit merch.
I’m pretty sure WWE was using him because he had a platform they could promote on. If he gets hired full time, he would be the new Todd Pettengill. The same guy Sam constantly goofed on as boring and campy on WWE in the 90’s, and the same shitty radio host of today.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I’m pretty sure WWE was using him because he had a platform they could promote on. If he gets hired full time, he would be the new Todd Pettengill. The same guy Sam constantly goofed on as boring and campy on WWE in the 90’s, and the same shitty radio host of today.

I'd like to see Sam try to make it anywhere that he's not coddled.

The biggest offense Opie ever committed wasn't his stupid attempts at being funny - it was in cultivating Sam Roberts.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

The biggest offense Opie ever committed wasn't his stupid attempts at being funny - it was in cultivating Sam Roberts.
Agreed. Opie picking Sam over a real ass dude like Pat Duffy is still annoying to me. Considering a bunch of people have revealed that off mic Pat was an Opie guy and Sam was an Anthony guy. Give Sam props, he’s such a conniving narcissist he duped the radio professional into making him the host, and now he’s unemployed. And hopefully his wife leaves him. Sam deserves the biggest downfall this side of Hitler for his shitty personality, horrible radio and hateable face. Anyone else listen to that Kevin Pollack thing and enjoy Kevin tearing the cromag down for an hour? It’s fucking beautiful.

UnPRePared

Agreed. Opie picking Sam over a real ass dude like Pat Duffy is still annoying to me. Considering a bunch of people have revealed that off mic Pat was an Opie guy and Sam was an Anthony guy. Give Sam props, he’s such a conniving narcissist he duped the radio professional into making him the host, and now he’s unemployed. And hopefully his wife leaves him. Sam deserves the biggest downfall this side of Hitler for his shitty personality, horrible radio and hateable face. Anyone else listen to that Kevin Pollack thing and enjoy Kevin tearing the cromag down for an hour? It’s fucking beautiful.

Pollack gets bagged on a lot as just an impressionist, but that's underselling him.

He's a bit dry, but he's sharp. Almost forgotten at this point, it seems. I've always liked him.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Pollack gets bagged on a lot as just an impressionist, but that's underselling him.

He's a bit dry, but he's sharp. Almost forgotten at this point, it seems. I've always liked him.
Pollack has a lot of range. I’ve never seen him as just an impressionist. He was brilliant in A Few Good Men as the easy going co counsel who believed his clients were the victims of the whims of command. Great as the straight man to Meredith, Matthau and Lemon in the Grumpy Old Men films. Awesome in the “Whole _____ Yards” movies (he’s the only one who actually does a great job in those
Movies).

UnPRePared

Pollack has a lot of range. I’ve never seen him as just an impressionist. He was brilliant in A Few Good Men as the easy going co counsel who believed his clients were the victims of the whims of command. Great as the straight man to Meredith, Matthau and Lemon in the Grumpy Old Men films. Awesome in the “Whole _____ Yards” movies (he’s the only one who actually does a great job in those
Movies).

You and I haven't, but I've heard chodes call him not funny and used his impressions as an insult, mainly the fact that he goes for the easily imitated voices like Shatner.

No bloody shit, people, it's because he's a comedian who happens to do SOME impressions, not an impressionist who happens to do SOME comedy.

And his serious roles were great. I'm gay for liking Batman, and I just found out he voices The Joker in the Injustice animated film. For that alone, I might check it out when I'm really bored.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Jim and Sam should both be paying Sirius public access style. They other nothing and just use it as a way to promote their other gigs. My friends and I go to Comedy Works in Denver somewhat often and no one has ever, ever suggested a Norton show. To anyone here who watches wrestling you deserve Sam and I hope he takes over every broadcast.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords

Pollack's probably America's greatest impressionist. He does Nicholson without being hack, he does Alan Alda and Walken perfectly. The material he does on them doesn't go over-the-top; he always says things they would conceivably say. You can't say anything negative about his body of work, either.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
The few times I've listened to Jim and Sam over the years, Jim usually seems mildly annoyed by his absolutely horrible co-host. I think Jim will motherfuck Sam after they get fired by Sirius and Sam will finally have to realize that he's not talent and he never was talent. If Sam had focused his energy on climbing the corporate ladder at Sirius instead of getting behind a microphone, he'd probably have a cushy executive level job by now.
they both are snakes in the grass, thats why they got on so well, if this ever ends(not betting on this time either) we will know who is the ultimate backstabber

UnPRePared

they both are snakes in the grass, thats why they got on so well, if this ever ends(not betting on this time either) we will know who is the ultimate backstabber

It's Sam.

Jim is lazy as shit, and now EVERYONE is gone that could propagate him into doing what needs to be done. Sam is committed though - the rotting corpse of radio isn't just his dream, it's all he knows. He'd kill his own tendie-frying mom to keep a microphone in his face to spew all the mindless self-indulgence he has.

And when that happens, Jim will commit Seppuku on Prince Alan's meat-sword, forever alone in an AIDS-Warriors death.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
It's Sam.

Jim is lazy as shit, and now EVERYONE is gone that could propagate him into doing what needs to be done. Sam is committed though - the rotting corpse of radio isn't just his dream, it's all he knows. He'd kill his own tendie-frying mom to keep a microphone in his face to spew all the mindless self-indulgence he has.

And when that happens, Jim will commit Seppuku on Prince Alan's meat-sword, forever alone in an AIDS-Warriors death.
the damage done by Jim is huge, he turned OnA against each other(nana is as much to blame), killed the possibility of rotating third mic, then backstabbed opie and ended the opieraqio channel where opie was getting vos etc.'s podcasts paid, he backstabbed everyone who gave him an opportunity including Louie and Dice and probably some others i forgot. sam backstabbed everyone he worked for too, vile niggers

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

Yea it's basically Sam's move to Jewishly weasel his way into the good graces of someone in power then use that to take advantage of his coworkers.
Absolutely. he has zero talent to back up a huge ego and he deserves literally nothing that he has while still not appreciating it. Pollak doing that was great because he is such a laid back guy and has NO ego despite his success. He never trashes anyone, but something about Sam made him THAT annoyed he had to. And I Think he recognizes that same kisses the ass of anyone above him, and abuses anyone beneath him

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Yea it's basically Sam's move to Jewishly weasel his way into the good graces of someone in power then use that to take advantage of his coworkers.

Absolutely. he has zero talent to back up a huge ego and he deserves literally nothing that he has while still not appreciating it. Pollak doing that was great because he is such a laid back guy and has NO ego despite his success. He never trashes anyone, but something about Sam made him THAT annoyed he had to. And I Think he recognizes that same kisses the ass of anyone above him, and abuses anyone beneath him
Fucking love it still. Sam doesent understand his narcissistic attitude despite being unfunny and untalented is unjustified and Kevin rightfully dressed him down as the bitch he is.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Fucking love it still. Sam doesent understand his narcissistic attitude despite being unfunny and untalented is unjustified and Kevin rightfully dressed him down as the bitch he is.

listened to this earlier. it was great. props to the opester for twisting the knife bringing sam's parents on.. See once Vos retardedly interrupted sam should have taken that opportunity to disengage. when they went back he should have just said "well you know, Kevin gave his opinion of me, I said what I think of him, not really anything else to say" instead of doubling down calling him a fucking asshole and carrying it on to where opie and jim were both working to make him look like an asshole