Jim and Sam got shit-canned, Hallelujah

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Speak of Lobster Lass

Does anyone have that episode? were she blows a staff member to save a lobster
I'm sure it can be found, but this was in the 90s/early 00s and Nana did A LOT of work to cover it up. On Wackbag or one of those forums, the phrase "lobster girl" was censored at his request, people would get banned for using it, etc. I'm sure many recordings of it have been purged.

lol he watched a mediocre-looking girl suck some guy's dick, then he shacked up with her for eight years.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Agreed. Opie picking Sam over a real ass dude like Pat Duffy is still annoying to me. Considering a bunch of people have revealed that off mic Pat was an Opie guy and Sam was an Anthony guy. Give Sam props, he’s such a conniving narcissist he duped the radio professional into making him the host, and now he’s unemployed. And hopefully his wife leaves him. Sam deserves the biggest downfall this side of Hitler for his shitty personality, horrible radio and hateable face. Anyone else listen to that Kevin Pollack thing and enjoy Kevin tearing the cromag down for an hour? It’s fucking beautiful.
It was pretty fuckin funny when sam's parents called in to chastise Pollack for upsetting their little cave boy angel. Pollack could not have had less enthusiasm for speaking with those two proud parents of an honor student at faggot high

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
It was pretty fuckin funny when sam's parents called in to chastise Pollack for upsetting their little cave boy angel. Pollack could not have had less enthusiasm for speaking with those two proud parents of an honor student at faggot high
Kevin won at that point, Sammy is such a Cuck he needed his mommy and daddy to call in and back him up. Sam’s mother is hilariously pathetic. I’d believe in a minute she was a Jew if you stated so. Her little Sammy is just the best boy in the world. They remind me of Howard and his mother from Big Bang Theory. Sam’s dad is probably annoyed all the time but he just goes along with the program because he doesent want her mad at him. I’m sure her being mad means hours of bitching. Probably means no sleep that night either, he may be the smartest man we know of if that’s the case. I know Sammy girl has mentioned Mother was mad one Christmas because his grown sister, her husband and children chose to sleep at home on Christmas Eve instead of over there. My mother was pretty protective but she never Tupperware’d our hair. Nor expected grown children to sleep over on Christmas Eve. Considering myself, my brother and my parents all live on the same road and my sister lives 5 minutes away, I’d say we’re way more mature than the Roberts’ are.

Last edited:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I'm sure it can be found, but this was in the 90s/early 00s and Nana did A LOT of work to cover it up. On Wackbag or one of those forums, the phrase "lobster girl" was censored at his request, people would get banned for using it, etc. I'm sure many recordings of it have been purged.

lol he watched a mediocre-looking girl suck some guy's dick, then he shacked up with her for eight years.
while looking for it i found out

Anthony’s ex wife told anthony to invite Lobster Girl over for a threesome, then Ant ends up cheating on his wife with lobster girl

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
while looking for it i found out

Anthony’s ex wife told anthony to invite Lobster Girl over for a threesome, then Ant ends up cheating on his wife with lobster girl
Hindsight says that she may have known exactly what she was doing. Insist that your husband invites a newer, hotter girl for threesomes -> it leads to outright infidelity -> divorce -> don't have to work for ten years.

What a smart dumb bitch.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

He bought her mom a trailer and new teeth hahaha.

Snake

He's always been a cuckold.

Untitled.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Who cares about racism? Agreeing that being "racist" in its current definition makes one vile in spirit, not just in the temporary media landscape, is to agree with the modern woke, cancel culture, SJW mainstream narrative.
Caring about "racism" or encouraging and supporting "racism" being punished is cringe. Average mid tier corporate job holding nobodies lose their positions all the time because of cell footage and twitter cancel mobs. If you think this is justified and good, if your reaction is "YEAH FUCK YOU RACIST! YOU DESERVE IT!" you're team Tim Heidecker, Anthony Fantano, Hillary Clinton, Pat Tomlinson, etc.

If you pretend to care to get them in trouble that's one thing. Actually caring is embarrassing

Let's be real here. Gregg and Anthony are pushing their 70s

Though there was an episode about 2 or 3 years ago of the Jim and Sam show where Sam was out on some travel thing and they invited Nana in. Nana, Jim and Ari were in.
(found it)
It was awesome based on memory. Granted, whenever Jim is on Nana's show it's a fucking bore fest, so who knows. I think Tim and Nana need another boss to be the class clowns under "The Man" to operate. When Jim is host (chip) or Anthony (TACS) there's this cringe factor of them being the boss that disrupts their interactions.

Like I said in another thread, it’s about societies perceptions of racism. Jim cares more about his career more than anything, hence why he threw Louie under the bus. It’s the same reason that Jim didn’t go to compound. His career would be in the fucking toilet because Anthony is a drunkard who can’t progress in his life and is complacent in being stagnant. That means no money for Jim and the media lumping Jim in as a racist by association, meaning no gigs for Jim which means no money.

Honestly the best pairing possible in an ideal universe is Sam, Jim, Ant. Jim and Ant can still be funny and you have Sam is what Opie was supposed to be, pretty much planning and guiding the show, being funny sometimes or setting shit up, and keeping innane babbling politics out of your comedy show and sticking to stupid shit like men play fighting in tights.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Who cares about racism? Agreeing that being "racist" in its current definition makes one vile in spirit, not just in the temporary media landscape, is to agree with the modern woke, cancel culture, SJW mainstream narrative.

Like I said in another thread, it’s about societies perceptions of racism. Jim cares more about his career more than anything, hence why he threw Louie under the bus. It’s the same reason that Jim didn’t go to compound. His career would be in the fucking toilet because Anthony is a drunkard who can’t progress in his life and is complacent in being stagnant. That means no money for Jim and the media lumping Jim in as a racist by association, meaning no gigs for Jim which means no money.

Honestly the best pairing possible in an ideal universe is Sam, Jim, Ant. Jim and Ant can still be funny and you have Sam is what Opie was supposed to be, pretty much planning and guiding the show, being funny sometimes or setting shit up, and keeping innane babbling politics out of your comedy show and sticking to stupid shit like men play fighting in tights.
You un ironically wanna listen to sam?

you are up a fucking tree

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You un ironically wanna listen to sam?

you are up a fucking tree
I wouldn’t want to listen to Sam even if someone sent me audio of him being executed. But to hear Ant and Jim on their own is a fucking bore where Ant can’t get away from politics as usual. And there’s no way in fuck i’d ever want Opie back in the room, so I have no idea who else would fit as a third mic.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I wouldn’t want to listen to Sam even if someone sent me audio of him being executed. But to hear Ant and Jim on their own is a fucking bore where Ant can’t get away from politics as usual. And there’s no way in fuck i’d ever want Opie back in the room, so I have no idea who else would fit as a third mic.

Opie is better than Sam

are you on the sam forums or the opie forums