• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Sam got shit-canned, Hallelujah

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
Dumb Jim is banking on always having forward momentum after other firings. Even the idiots calling in are damning them with faint praise, saying they had it on the background, didn't have to pay attention, and had familiar voices.
I really dont think he thinks he has forward momentum. About two weeks ago, he started posting again on his facebook page. He knows the end of his career is near.

Forum Clout
They probably gave them a low ball "exposure" offer. Hopefully, the extension is at the new, minimum wage, level and not at the old salary. They will probably keep offering them the low ball offer for 30 days at a time which will amount to signing a new contract at minimum ware. Hopefully, Norton will get bitter and mouth off and they can just throw him out

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Honestly the best pairing possible in an ideal universe is Sam, Jim, Ant. Jim and Ant can still be funny and you have Sam is what Opie was supposed to be, pretty much planning and guiding the show, being funny sometimes or setting shit up, and keeping innane babbling politics out of your comedy show and sticking to stupid shit like men play fighting in tights.
Sam can't even be an Opie right. He's competent as a sarcastic shitstirrer tertiary character, he's fucking awful at anything else. The Opester would at least try to move from segment to segment and keep some semblance of flow, J&S discuss topics which aren't their favorites like someone has a gun to their heads and make the most baynal observations. And say what you want about Gregg, he at least had a distinct personality and drive. Sam's either too business-savvy or too fearful of losing his gig to make any waves, so the show just wallows in stagnant mediocrity. He doesn't have the chops to steer da ship towards anything of interest, and management wouldn't let him even if he did.

I'm not sure you could've had some new "Boss" figure. What are the options? Some other member of staff? Just listen to Erock's or Danny's podcasts, they make Sam sound like Orson Welles in comparison. A regular guest? The position of authority and change in power dynamics probably wouldn't have worked for most of them. Maybe Colin but I don't think him or the suits would've been interested. A Tough Crowd 2: Radio Boogaloo would've been better than anything else we got.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Sam can't even be an Opie right. He's competent as a sarcastic shitstirrer tertiary character, he's fucking awful at anything else. The Opester would at least try to move from segment to segment and keep some semblance of flow, J&S discuss topics which aren't their favorites like someone has a gun to their heads and make the most baynal observations. And say what you want about Gregg, he at least had a distinct personality and drive. Sam's either too business-savvy or too fearful of losing his gig to make any waves, so the show just wallows in stagnant mediocrity. He doesn't have the chops to steer da ship towards anything of interest, and management wouldn't let him even if he did.

I'm not sure you could've had some new "Boss" figure. What are the options? Some other member of staff? Just listen to Erock's or Danny's podcasts, they make Sam sound like Orson Welles in comparison. A regular guest? The position of authority and change in power dynamics probably wouldn't have worked for most of them. Maybe Colin but I don't think him or the suits would've been interested. A Tough Crowd 2: Radio Boogaloo would've been better than anything else we got.
you can count on one hand good nopie shows, ant couldn't host for shit (as evident on his compound show) and the flow wouldn't work without 2-3 good comedians there.
sam's a talentless nigger is what i'm trying to say

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
you can count on one hand good nopie shows, ant couldn't host for shit (as evident on his compound show) and the flow wouldn't work without 2-3 good comedians there.
sam's a talentless nigger is what i'm trying to say
Cumia, Derosa and Patrice was the best combination possible. Much better than having Worm and Tits interrupting with sniffs, pontificating and shotgun references.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
God damn it fellas, every fucking time I see this bumped I get hard and I want to take Mal in the bedroom.

Then I open the bloody link and get reminded of the absolute lazy ignorance from that dying company of SiriusXM, stringing along a half formed Uncle Fester and Frankenstein's retarded monster.

This is why nihilism exists, I tell you.