• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Jim and Sam got shit-canned, Hallelujah

G

Not going to lie...If they all came back together to do a daily show like da ole days, I would look forward to it.

I really miss having a funny daily morning show to listen to while working.

I believe that it would be popular and generate a profit, but where could they do it? Gas digital?

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
They're probably just going to re-sign once they finish the same old song and dance Opie taught them. And the mediocrity will continue forever until Sam eats a bad chicken tendie or Jim eventually gets a hot dose of cumsies.

When it finally happens, though, it'll mark the end of the last vestiges of This Thing of Ours. What a way to go out.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
they will resign. They both have no other options.
Sirius likely offered them something like $120K per year each. Which is insane money in most cities but not Manhattan. And not great money for the lifestyle of Norton with the traveling, hookers, and secret HIV/AIDS medication. But there is literally no way that any other company would pay them even half of that for what they produce. $120K was probably what an FM radio station manager in Manhattan might make in 4-6 months in 2001. Not even on on air personality.

They bring in no listeners. They just barely cling to a remnant of O&A listeners. Likely their audience is well under 5% of the peak of O&A and probably closer to 1-2% of the best year of O&A on Sirius and FM simulcast. I would be shocked if they ever hit more than 100K combined listeners in a week in the last year.

But yes they will re-sign with Sirius because no one else will offer them even $60K. No way Anthony can afford to pay both Jim and Sam six figures a year, and hire a staff for them, and pay for a studio or transportation. And they will definitely get offers from podcast companies but for mid or low five figure deals. Like they will offered a $50K a year deal to do two or three podcasts a week, loaded with sponsors, with no budget for booking guests, and they must produce it entirely themselves.

What's really funny is nobody is mentioning reuniting with Anthony.
No one wants to be associated with the Cumia name. If Jimmy worked with Nana, there goes any chance of ever getting any sort of "mainstream" work again (not that it's very likely, but nonetheless), as it's "common knowledge" that Nana is a vile racist piece of shit, which would make Norton a vile piece of racist shit by association. Nana is poison, he can't even attract F-list guests anymore.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
No one wants to be associated with the Cumia name. If Jimmy worked with Nana, there goes any chance of ever getting any sort of "mainstream" work again (not that it's very likely, but nonetheless), as it's "common knowledge" that Nana is a vile racist piece of shit, which would make Norton a vile piece of racist shit by association. Nana is poison, he can't even attract F-list guests anymore.
Who cares about racism? Agreeing that being "racist" in its current definition makes one vile in spirit, not just in the temporary media landscape, is to agree with the modern woke, cancel culture, SJW mainstream narrative.

Caring about "racism" or encouraging and supporting "racism" being punished is cringe. Average mid tier corporate job holding nobodies lose their positions all the time because of cell footage and twitter cancel mobs. If you think this is justified and good, if your reaction is "YEAH FUCK YOU RACIST! YOU DESERVE IT!" you're team Tim Heidecker, Anthony Fantano, Hillary Clinton, Pat Tomlinson, etc.

If you pretend to care to get them in trouble that's one thing. Actually caring is embarrassing

Not going to lie...If they all came back together to do a daily show like da ole days, I would look forward to it.

I really miss having a funny daily morning show to listen to while working.

I believe that it would be popular and generate a profit, but where could they do it? Gas digital?
Let's be real here. Gregg and Anthony are pushing their 70s

Though there was an episode about 2 or 3 years ago of the Jim and Sam show where Sam was out on some travel thing and they invited Nana in. Nana, Jim and Ari were in.
(found it)
It was awesome based on memory. Granted, whenever Jim is on Nana's show it's a fucking bore fest, so who knows. I think Tim and Nana need another boss to be the class clowns under "The Man" to operate. When Jim is host (chip) or Anthony (TACS) there's this cringe factor of them being the boss that disrupts their interactions.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
r/JimandSam on suicide watch
js.png

Anyone who is a legitimate fan of Jim and Sam really should kill themselves.

Who cares about racism? Agreeing that being "racist" in its current definition makes one vile in spirit, not just in the temporary media landscape, is to agree with the modern woke, cancel culture, SJW mainstream narrative.

Caring about "racism" or encouraging and supporting "racism" being punished is cringe. Average mid tier corporate job holding nobodies lose their positions all the time because of cell footage and twitter cancel mobs. If you think this is justified and good, if your reaction is "YEAH FUCK YOU RACIST! YOU DESERVE IT!" you're team Tim Heidecker, Anthony Fantano, Hillary Clinton, Pat Tomlinson, etc.

If you pretend to care to get them in trouble that's one thing. Actually caring is embarrassing

Let's be real here. Gregg and Anthony are pushing their 70s

Though there was an episode about 2 or 3 years ago of the Jim and Sam show where Sam was out on some travel thing and they invited Nana in. Nana, Jim and Ari were in.
(found it)
It was awesome based on memory. Granted, whenever Jim is on Nana's show it's a fucking bore fest, so who knows. I think Tim and Nana need another boss to be the class clowns under "The Man" to operate. When Jim is host (chip) or Anthony (TACS) there's this cringe factor of them being the boss that disrupts their interactions.

Me? I don't care about racism at all. In fact, I frequently get a kick out of it. But in the "showbiz" world, it's completely toxic and if "they" catch even a hint of it, you're through, then the next thing you know you're on Compound Media, hooting and giggling along with Nana because no one else will touch you.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
It's a nice thought but all they're trying to do is play hard ball. They'll go out and try to find a better deal but they won't find anything. If you were another network, what would you even hire them for? Do they even have enough fans to move the needle?

I don't even get why Jim cares. He should have millions and millions in the bank. He appears to have no hobbies outside of banging hookers and he's been blacklisted in NY.

Sam has no other options so he'll have to just take the pay cut and trim his own spending in an inflationary period. It's beautiful.

They'll re-sign with Sirius because it'll be the only offer.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I don't want to jinx it but it seems like they were playing the negotiation game like opie did

Remember ona would start their own podcast empire in 2012? This is the same shit

They are playing the remaining truckers who still care about this shit

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Post title is fake news!

They're in negotiations and like others have said, they will absolutely take whatever Sirius offers them. They've got nowhere else to go!!!
I don't think they're going to re-sign. Jim would, he uses the show for his side hustles, but I think Sam is the problem. Sam is pretty delusional after years of Mommy Roberts. Sam thinks he's decent talent, and no decent talent would sign this shit contract. Sam is also a guy under 40 with kids and a wife, and a 110k ain't going to cut it for the lifestyle Sam has become accustomed to. I can easily see Sam not signing because he's a fool and thinks he can do better.