Jim and Sam got shit-canned, Hallelujah

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
If Sam has truly lost his only source of revenue then I could see him coming to Compound. For whatever reason, Norton’s characters have fans and it’s a large source of his yearly income. Probably not enough to continue living at Trump tower but who knows. He makes over $50,000 a year doing Chip cameo videos.
Sam is probably so deluded he would think being on Compound would tarnish him for future media gigs, not realizing not only are there no more gigs, no one knows what the fuck Compound Media is.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Did they mention that they weren’t offered a contract, the money was too low or that they’re willingly walking away? Sam seems to have a little Opie in him and will probably play it off like it was their decision to leave.
The money was "insulting". Jim is done. Sam said Jim usually gets likes this, but he agrees this time. Sirius doesn't want them. I think they may be praying for an army of truckers to do what they couldn't for Ant.

Snake

The money was "insulting".
(((Google))) lists his salary at $400k and that's probably correct. I guess it's gotta be $100k or even less. It's a work from home now show that has zero talent behind it. Who honestly wants to listen to that fucking dreck? Opie and Jim was horrendous but at least they had some decent fights on there which again were the only time I was ever interested in listening. And I can say the same shit about Aunt's show, when him and Opie started and he would make the Greggshells shit free to watch.