welcomes our new overlords
WE'RE TAKING OVER!!!!

HG2ksjv.gif

81FGA28Lu5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

IMG_20220621_111105.jpg

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
URGENT DISPATCH FROM THE LYNCH NIGGERS COALITION (LNC):
In the interest of fairness, the LNC has taken the advice of @KissesCumia and watched "The Fallout" starring Jenna Ortega. While finding the film mostly unexceptional, we found the actual school shooting scene to be done particularly well, and tastefully so. While most performances in the film are bland and forgettable, the LNC has to agree with Mr. Kisses that Ms. Ortega is an exceptional actress and likely has a bright future ahead of her. However, we contend that despite being 19 years of age, Ms. Ortega currently looks much younger, perhaps closer to 14. We will continue to monitor the situation.

The Ortegathread thanks you, however we do not appreciate the racist dogwhistle of "Lynch N****** Coalition".

Your point is a valid one, however it is once again a benefit to Ms. Ortega. Older actors/actresses have been portraying high school students. The most egregious recent example being Ben Platt's turn in Dear Evan Hansen:

dear-evan-hansen-2.jpg

Actually embarrassing. They had an entire movie shoot to just recast the role. Alan Ruck was 30 when he did Ferris Bueller. Stockard Channing was 33 when she did Grease. Henry Winkler was 40 when Happy Days ended.

Jenna is aware of this trend. But she can also outact these 30-somethings.

30yearoldteens.jpg

Actors/Actresses, especially the pretty ones, want to hold onto their youth for as long as they can. I'm not quite sure if she can portray 14, but I'll contend that she can perfectly chameleon her way into playing a 16-year-old. Like you said, she's an exceptional actress: if the role requires her to play a high school student, she will adapt, embrace the role, and you will not spend a second of that movie seeing her as Dear Evan Hansen. There is no Jenna, there is only the character.

This isn't a Webster/Gary Coleman situation where she has a medical condition, this is simply an actress with an age range. The day will come - it always does - when the casting director asks her to try reading the mother part instead of the daughter. As long as she can convince you she's a high school student, she will continue to be the most sought-after "high school student" in Hollywood. Why on Earth would you cast a 30 year old if Jenna is available?

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Good morning onaforums! Hope everyone had a lovely 4th of July weekend! I'm still recovering.

Jenna my dear, what day of the week is it?

Screen-Shot-2021-05-19-at-10.31.23-AM.png

Yay it's Jenna day! Let's talk about movies.

Lucy Lawless can currently be heard (not seen, because she's old and ugly) in Minions: The Rise of Gru! Christina Ricci also had a movie this year, Monstrous, with an insanely predictable twist ending - basically the Sixth Sense in reverse, her son is dead the entire movie. Oopsie Doodles! Speaking of predictable twist endings, let's talk about American Carnage, a woke horror-comedy premiering July 15th that stars our princess!

So the premise is that an old white male Republican passes a law that all children of undocumented immigrants are to be arrested, however they can work with the elderly to reduce the punishment. Like Get Out, not the worst pitch for a horror movie. Certainly better than the Christina Ricci one where her son is dead the whole time.

If you skip ahead to 0:41, the program is called Elderly Americans Tolerance Understanding, which seems like a weird name for a program. Oh it's also an acronym for EATU, so I'm guessing that's the twist. They're cannibals and they eat non-white children. That's right folks, all the jokes we make about Patrick grinding black babies into pepperoni, Jenna's always three steps ahead with the bit. You make a photoshop, she stars in a movie where she gets eaten by white people.

You wanna go further with the bit? The guy who runs the cannibal nursing home is Eric Dane. Remember "I got a tree on my house"?

Who, specifically, had a tree on their house? Eric Dane. The real IGotATreeOnMyHouse is grinding black children into food in his latest movie. AND THEY GRIND THE KIDS INTO MEATLOAF!

Which brings us to the second observation from the trailer, Jenna's probably gonna die early in this one. All of her scenes in the trailer are "first act" scenes - you have to introduce the characters to the setting before the cannibal shit starts happening. The white/Argentinian girl is the de facto love interest of the protagonist, there's another dude that's comic relief, but Jenna doesn't seem to be in any "fight" scenes towards the end. If you go to 1:41 in the trailer, you likely see her death scene. Jenna wanders alone, by herself, finds out the big cannibal twist, and gets eaten. I think that's her as well at 1:48 throwing a chair through the window.

Thus is the power of Jenna Ortega. She is not the protagonist of this movie, Jorge Lendeborg Jr is. But how on earth would you know this is Jorge's movie?

carnageposter.jpg

She's prominent on the poster.

carnageyoutube.jpg

Her face is the thumbnail for the trailer on youtube (loving the purple hair!)

carnagebilling.jpg

She's even given top billing on IMDB, over Jorge!

That marketing department clearly knows what they're doing. It's not a bait-and-switch, she's in the movie after all. But you might as well put your brightest star front and center if you want people to see your shitty woke horror-comedy.

American Carnage! Coming July 15th to a theater near you!

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Good morning forums dedicated to a dead radio show that Dan never listened to! What day of the week is it?

But a somber Wednesday, no time for celebration. If you haven't heard, the Emmy nominations came out yesterday and Ms. Ortega was snubbed in the "Outstanding Leading Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie" category. Emmy voters ignored one of the strongest, most impressive performances of the year: gritty and realistic, shining a light on mass shooter culture and how we're all victims who can't prevent it. Instead choosing to honor blowjobs from the 90s, specifically Lewinsky sucking Clinton's dick and Pamela sucking Tommy Lee's dick. What was it like getting blown in the 90s while I want something else, to get me through this, semi-charmed kind of life is playing on the radio?

In the spirit of getting ahead via sex as opposed to acting ability, I've decided to honor the 6 nominees by posting naked pictures of them. Jenna hasn't gone naked for a role, hasn't gotten her icloud leaked, nothing. There's rumors she was game for the movie X but the director didn't want to sexualize a barely legal 18-year-old like Cakehorn does. But the other 6 are absolute whores, so let's insult them and discuss their naked bodies, shall we:

Toni-Collette-Nude-The-Fappening-Blog-1.jpg

Up first we have Toni Collette, hailing from the second shittiest country on earth, Australia. Toni is one of those actresses that you think is a good actress, but then you really can't remember what she was in. The mom from Sixth Sense? The mom from Little Miss Sunshine? Uma Thurman but minus the sex appeal? Anyone remember the United States of Tara? She won a fucking Emmy for that shit! Worst yet, do you know who Toni married in real life? The drummer of some shitty Aussie rock band. Bitch couldn't even land the guitarist, she got the DRUMMER. Suck my balls, Toni Collette.

julia-garner-nude-scene-165995-thefappeningblog.com_-1024x426.jpg

Next up is MAWDY! YEW LHAIED TEW MEH MAWDY! Julia freakin' Garner, who if you google "Julia Garner nude" you get a bunch of images of Juno Temple nude, but that there is your pussy Julia! You probably know Julia from Ozark, where somehow a Jewish girl from the Bronx puts on a shitty accent and makes everyone go OMG SHES THE RELATABLE ONE! THE BYRDS ARE MEAN BUT RUTH HAS A GOOD HEART! Like many others, I hope her post-Ozark career is much like Aaron Paul's after Breaking Bad. Oh he'll do other projects, but he's always and forever Jesse. Science bitch! He can't keep getting away with it! Julia is married to the lead singer of Foster the People, a one-hit wonder who wrote a shitty song about fancy sneakers that's actually about school shootings.

lily_james_nude.jpg

This next one might be tough, Lily James is hot! I liked her in Baby Driver, I liked her in that movie where some Indian dude invents all the Beatles songs. My issue with Lily is I saw Pam & Tommy, and it wasn't bad it was just shallow. Eight fucking episodes and the performance was basically "I got nude for Playboy on MY TERMS and this sex tape wasn't on MY TERMS". I fear this is one where the hair and makeup team did such a good job making the two stars look like Pam and Tommy that nobody paid attention to the mediocre acting, and such, there's your boobs and butt Lily. Lily isn't married but was in a relationship with the ugly Dr Who for years. Not David Tenant who makes Niki Robinson's panties moist, the alien-looking motherfucker that came after him. The guy you get when you can't afford Benedict Cumberbatch.

main.jpg

Sarah Paulson! Our country's coldest lesbian! Can you even sexually validate those titties when they're attached to those cunt eyes? Sarah is a ride-or-die actress for Ryan Murphy, who casts her in everything. Like Lily, the hair and makeup team really uglied her up to make her look like Linda Tripp, but I assume everyone forgot about American Crime Story: Impeachment because of how retarded Jonah Hill's fat ugly sister looked as Monica. Completely missing the point that Monica was pretty damn hot when Bill fucked her. Anyway Sarah, this nomination feels like name value more than the performance. Sarah Paulson is dating Holland Taylor, aka the mom from Two and a Half Men, and if Sarah enjoys freaky 80-year-old lesbian sex, you do you Sarah.

Margaret-Qualley-Nude-Photo-Collection-2-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg

Now we have Margaret Qualley, worst name of the group by far, librarian name. You might remember her from trying to fuck Brad Pitt in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Her mom is Andie MacDowell which is cool for Margaret because nobody would care about her otherwise. She got nominated for some shitty show where she cleans rooms, it's apparently based on some autobiography written by someone named Flavia. Her dating life is atrocious: Pete Davidson to start. She dated Shia LeBeouf when he got #MeToo'd, and now is engaged to Jack Antonoff, lead singer of Bleachers and Lena Dunham's ex. Bitch you're gonna marry Lena Dunham's sloppy seconds after sucking Pete Davidson & Shia LeBeouf cock? Cute little nipples though.

Amanda-Seyfried-leaked-blowjob-758x569.jpg

Last but not least, Amanda Seyfried, seen here sucking jew dick on a kayak. What oh what could I publicly say about Amanda that I haven't already privately said about Amanda? Mandy's done well for herself: Lacey Chabert is probably filming a Hallmark movie where she falls in love at Christmas. Lindsey Lohan is probably dead in a hotel room in Palm Springs. While Mandy gets Oscar and Emmy nominations left and right! She's married to some dude named Thomas who seems like a normal enough guy and I doubt ever fucked Lena Dunham.

Next year, Ortegaheads.

Wednesdays-first-trailer-is-here-to-guide-you-through-yet.png

LEADING Actress in a Comedy Series 2023. And the Emmy.

It took Michael Jordan 7 seasons to win an NBA Championship, now nobody disputes he's the G.O.A.T.

G

Good morning forums dedicated to a dead radio show that Dan never listened to! What day of the week is it?

But a somber Wednesday, no time for celebration. If you haven't heard, the Emmy nominations came out yesterday and Ms. Ortega was snubbed in the "Outstanding Leading Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie" category. Emmy voters ignored one of the strongest, most impressive performances of the year: gritty and realistic, shining a light on mass shooter culture and how we're all victims who can't prevent it. Instead choosing to honor blowjobs from the 90s, specifically Lewinsky sucking Clinton's dick and Pamela sucking Tommy Lee's dick. What was it like getting blown in the 90s while I want something else, to get me through this, semi-charmed kind of life is playing on the radio?

In the spirit of getting ahead via sex as opposed to acting ability, I've decided to honor the 6 nominees by posting naked pictures of them. Jenna hasn't gone naked for a role, hasn't gotten her icloud leaked, nothing. There's rumors she was game for the movie X but the director didn't want to sexualize a barely legal 18-year-old like Cakehorn does. But the other 6 are absolute whores, so let's insult them and discuss their naked bodies, shall we:

Toni-Collette-Nude-The-Fappening-Blog-1.jpg

Up first we have Toni Collette, hailing from the second shittiest country on earth, Australia. Toni is one of those actresses that you think is a good actress, but then you really can't remember what she was in. The mom from Sixth Sense? The mom from Little Miss Sunshine? Uma Thurman but minus the sex appeal? Anyone remember the United States of Tara? She won a fucking Emmy for that shit! Worst yet, do you know who Toni married in real life? The drummer of some shitty Aussie rock band. Bitch couldn't even land the guitarist, she got the DRUMMER. Suck my balls, Toni Collette.

julia-garner-nude-scene-165995-thefappeningblog.com_-1024x426.jpg

Next up is MAWDY! YEW LHAIED TEW MEH MAWDY! Julia freakin' Garner, who if you google "Julia Garner nude" you get a bunch of images of Juno Temple nude, but that there is your pussy Julia! You probably know Julia from Ozark, where somehow a Jewish girl from the Bronx puts on a shitty accent and makes everyone go OMG SHES THE RELATABLE ONE! THE BYRDS ARE MEAN BUT RUTH HAS A GOOD HEART! Like many others, I hope her post-Ozark career is much like Aaron Paul's after Breaking Bad. Oh he'll do other projects, but he's always and forever Jesse. Science bitch! He can't keep getting away with it! Julia is married to the lead singer of Foster the People, a one-hit wonder who wrote a shitty song about fancy sneakers that's actually about school shootings.

lily_james_nude.jpg

This next one might be tough, Lily James is hot! I liked her in Baby Driver, I liked her in that movie where some Indian dude invents all the Beatles songs. My issue with Lily is I saw Pam & Tommy, and it wasn't bad it was just shallow. Eight fucking episodes and the performance was basically "I got nude for Playboy on MY TERMS and this sex tape wasn't on MY TERMS". I fear this is one where the hair and makeup team did such a good job making the two stars look like Pam and Tommy that nobody paid attention to the mediocre acting, and such, there's your boobs and butt Lily. Lily isn't married but was in a relationship with the ugly Dr Who for years. Not David Tenant who makes Niki Robinson's panties moist, the alien-looking motherfucker that came after him. The guy you get when you can't afford Benedict Cumberbatch.

main.jpg

Sarah Paulson! Our country's coldest lesbian! Can you even sexually validate those titties when they're attached to those cunt eyes? Sarah is a ride-or-die actress for Ryan Murphy, who casts her in everything. Like Lily, the hair and makeup team really uglied her up to make her look like Linda Tripp, but I assume everyone forgot about American Crime Story: Impeachment because of how retarded Jonah Hill's fat ugly sister looked as Monica. Completely missing the point that Monica was pretty damn hot when Bill fucked her. Anyway Sarah, this nomination feels like name value more than the performance. Sarah Paulson is dating Holland Taylor, aka the mom from Two and a Half Men, and if Sarah enjoys freaky 80-year-old lesbian sex, you do you Sarah.

Margaret-Qualley-Nude-Photo-Collection-2-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg

Now we have Margaret Qualley, worst name of the group by far, librarian name. You might remember her from trying to fuck Brad Pitt in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Her mom is Andie MacDowell which is cool for Margaret because nobody would care about her otherwise. She got nominated for some shitty show where she cleans rooms, it's apparently based on some autobiography written by someone named Flavia. Her dating life is atrocious: Pete Davidson to start. She dated Shia LeBeouf when he got #MeToo'd, and now is engaged to Jack Antonoff, lead singer of Bleachers and Lena Dunham's ex. Bitch you're gonna marry Lena Dunham's sloppy seconds after sucking Pete Davidson & Shia LeBeouf cock? Cute little nipples though.

Amanda-Seyfried-leaked-blowjob-758x569.jpg

Last but not least, Amanda Seyfried, seen here sucking jew dick on a kayak. What oh what could I publicly say about Amanda that I haven't already privately said about Amanda? Mandy's done well for herself: Lacey Chabert is probably filming a Hallmark movie where she falls in love at Christmas. Lindsey Lohan is probably dead in a hotel room in Palm Springs. While Mandy gets Oscar and Emmy nominations left and right! She's married to some dude named Thomas who seems like a normal enough guy and I doubt ever fucked Lena Dunham.

Next year, Ortegaheads.

Wednesdays-first-trailer-is-here-to-guide-you-through-yet.png

LEADING Actress in a Comedy Series 2023. And the Emmy.

It took Michael Jordan 7 seasons to win an NBA Championship, now nobody disputes he's the G.O.A.T.

I can’t believe i read all of that.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags

Happy Wednesday ONAforums!

The reviews for Jenna's latest film American Carnage are in! You might remember this film, where Eric Dane (whose tree fell on Billy Corgan's house) runs a mental hospital where (I'm pretty sure) ethnic children are ground up into meatloaf. Needless to say, every actress gets nervous to see what the critics have to say.

d16076fdd4f89d081adb551e88f26300cbab8487.gifv

Let's see those numbaz!

rottentomatoes.jpg

58% huh? With other 19 reviews? I guess everyone's jerking themselves silly because Jordan Peele is remaking Signs with black people, but let's see who liked it.

latimes.jpg

avclub.jpg

latinorebels.jpg

Okay so the two "top critics" like it, as does Cristina Escobar who uses Latinx when she writes for "Latino Rebels". How about the bad reviews?

csm.jpg

markduj.jpg

flickering.jpg

To the surprise of nobody, pathetic white men don't get the movie. Holy fucking shit look at that last guy, he looks like a retard about to accidentally strangle a bunny to death.

More importantly, in the audience section Jenna gets the appreciation she rightly deserves from the Jews.

morty.jpg

Morty Steinberg, you mensch!

I think we can clearly say American Carnage is a recommended movie, with top critics and Jews agreeing. Won't you check it out at your earliest convenience?

e72c293034048ae7f0c0a526a9623134.gif

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 notifications overnight but an avatar ain't one

99notifications.jpg

Hit me!

No Jenna! They've seen that picture!

They say you look 13, let's do a magic trick for these fuckers. Let's show these non-believers who never believed Jenna could destroy the alliance some magic, give em the old razzle dazzle. Is this your card faggot, how did it end up in my mouth?

When Jenna was actually 13, she was cast in the lead role on a Disney channel show, Stuck in the Middle. Kinda ripping off Malcolm in the Middle, but she's Malcolm, 7 kids instead of 4, and they're Latino. She's stuck in the middle, 3 older siblings, 3 younger siblings.

13 goddamn seconds, click play on this youtube video and pretty please do not sexualize 13-year-old Jenna or I'll run you off like I did cakehorn.

February 14th! This is what happens when there are 7 kids and you're stuck in the middle! If my family was a week I'D BE WEDNESDAY

steve-carrell-magic.gif

Happy Wednesday to you all! Especially the female officers of the Milwaukee Police Department!