Jenna Ortegathread

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Lucy got under your skin?

View attachment 51093

You know Lucy started dating an older dude when she turned 18, and got knocked up at 19?

Lucy-Lawless-with-her-first-husband-Garth-Lawless-and-the-daughter-Daisy.jpg

Alliance, comment?

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.

Someone tell me how to put this video directly into a post and I’ll kiss you on the mouth
Everything I know about niggers and spics, I learned from Lean on Me and Stand and Deliver.
Don't care for them.

G

URGENT DISPATCH FROM THE LYNCH NIGGERS COALITION (LNC):
In the interest of fairness, the LNC has taken the advice of @KissesCumia and watched "The Fallout" starring Jenna Ortega. While finding the film mostly unexceptional, we found the actual school shooting scene to be done particularly well, and tastefully so. While most performances in the film are bland and forgettable, the LNC has to agree with Mr. Kisses that Ms. Ortega is an exceptional actress and likely has a bright future ahead of her. However, we contend that despite being 19 years of age, Ms. Ortega currently looks much younger, perhaps closer to 14. We will continue to monitor the situation.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
URGENT DISPATCH FROM THE LYNCH NIGGERS COALITION (LNC):
In the interest of fairness, the LNC has taken the advice of @KissesCumia and watched "The Fallout" starring Jenna Ortega. While finding the film mostly unexceptional, we found the actual school shooting scene to be done particularly well, and tastefully so. While most performances in the film are bland and forgettable, the LNC has to agree with Mr. Kisses that Ms. Ortega is an exceptional actress and likely has a bright future ahead of her. However, we contend that despite being 19 years of age, Ms. Ortega currently looks much younger, perhaps closer to 14. We will continue to monitor the situation.
maxresdefault.jpg

G

@KissesCumia

Knock, knock, await the clog.

[MEDIA=youtube]EIph0BJNrxo[/MEDIA]

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/SKpX5']
ezgif-4-d42e83132b02d8cc100e419fc0.gif
[/URL]

She might be 19, but she looks 14 dude, i'm getting some real Nana vibes from KissesCumia, his name seems more fitting by the minute, creep.

What sort of other depravity is this guy hiding i wonder.
Look, after awhile the evidence seems to mount. I'm not saying the guy is like the Count, but I've found that oftentimes, smoke leads to fire. And buddy...

6lc9ya.jpg

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
What’s the story with this chick on the right, I never watched the show. It looks like they just put a costume on one of the catering chicks and told her to go out there.
"I never watched the show"
I believe you are a better man for it. Imagine being one of these shut in faggots using memes and gifs of Xena the whatever the fuck.
In reality, the only thing left for you is a swan dive off a 10th floor.