• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's just the repetitiveness of the anti-jew shit

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
And the Palestinians aren’t winning either.

I like how you get to judge what makes a difference vs what doesn’t. And you telling me it isn’t working makes me want to quadruple down.

Florida wouldn’t pass laws against flyering if it wasn’t effective.

Me and the rest of the world absolutely get to judge you. That's why you keep your Nazi faggotry anonymous. Because your community would reject you if they knew the truth. You'd be exposed as the filth you are, and everyone would do their best to avoid you.

That's how humans have to live, by being judged by others. It's really not my fault that Nazis are universally despised by like 99% of the population. Not my fault you're forced to keep quiet on this issue you care so deeply about.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Forum Clout
I would wear a Nazi t shirt and don’t care if it offends fat transsexuals like Jenna.
View attachment 138269
466.jpg

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Me and the rest of the world absolutely get to judge you.
Nigga that works out for everyone. Rest of the world judges jews as well.

Because your community would reject you if they knew the truth.
NOT HIS COMMUNITY, jenna.

He explained it earlier but I'll reiterate, a few decision makers and people in power who are pro jewish and zealously support jewish causes is not community stupid.

bankers, executives, higher up managers, politicians and board of directors of big conglomerates are his community you think?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Israel push open borders and “diversity is a strength” in the west and if you oppose it you’re a nazi. If you agree with them and suggest Israel should open their borders to the same people you are called a nazi that hates the Jews.

Jenna is effectively saying “shut up” and just go with whatever they say and whatever they do and anything else is being a nazi.

He doesn’t even see why he’s a retard and why everyone hates people like him.

G

Israel push open borders and “diversity is a strength” in the west and if you oppose it you’re a nazi. If you agree with them and suggest Israel should open their borders to the same people you are called a nazi that hates the Jews.

Jenna is effectively saying “shut up” and just go with whatever they say and whatever they do and anything else is being a nazi.

He doesn’t even see why he’s a retard and why everyone hates people like him.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.amazon.ca/Black-Foam-Novel-Haji-Jabir-ebook/dp/B0B11ZPBGJ[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://brittlepaper.com/2023/02/eritrean-author-haji-jabir-explores-an-eritrean-migrants-quest-to-find-home-and-belonging-in-his-novel-black-foam/[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.newarab.com/features/black-foam-elevates-complexities-migration-and-racism[/URL]

Imagine being African and thinking Israel is the place to migrate to...Eritreans are truly psyoped hard (North Korea of the Horn of Africa).

Jenna

Forum Clout
@Jenna you’re an old school brotherman from da sub.

How is this particular issue just upsetting you now?

Because the sub used to make fun of Proud boys. Make fun of Anthony & Joe's fixation on identity politics. It'd also make fun of lefties like Patrick, but it was more humor-oriented.

Now, we've turned into the Compound Basement. Sacred cows you're not allowed to make fun of. Don't say anything bad about the Nazis Harry! You walk on eggshells or else!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Because the sub used to make fun of Proud boys. Make fun of Anthony & Joe's fixation on identity politics. It'd also make fun of lefties like Patrick, but it was more humor-oriented.
Damn you’re right. We’re just the alt right now. We never chide Anthony for being racist. We never make fun of Gavin or the Proud Boys. What the fuck are you talking about? Get a fucking grip
Now, we've turned into the Compound Basement. Sacred cows you're not allowed to make fun of. Don't say anything bad about the Nazis Harry! You walk on eggshells or else!
Your entire existence seems to be pinned on being a victim in this situation. “I’m being persecuted for defending jews!!!” No you’re being persecuted for being a monumental faggot.

You refuse to acknowledge any of my last points because i’m the only user engaging with you on a deeper level than “lol you’re jewish”.

gassers

Forum Clout
I mean have you visited Comedian and Radio criticism lately? It's not pro anthony and joe per se.

Sacred cows you're not allowed to make fun of. Don't say anything bad about the Nazis Harry! You walk on eggshells or else!
Nigga, i am gonna be honest here. It's very hard to make fun of Nazis.

You can condemn them (and trust me the western world has done a pretty good job at that), but not make fun of them.

What is even funny about them? Nice uniforms? Good looking men and women with sharp features?

Technological Prowess?

Again you can say their blood lust is evil, but how do you make fun of evil? You can condemn evil at best but that's that.

G

I mean have you visited Comedian and Radio criticism lately? It's not pro anthony and joe per se.

Nigga, i am gonna be honest here. It's very hard to make fun of Nazis.

You can condemn them (and trust me the western world has done a pretty good job at that), but not make fun of them.

What is even funny about them? Nice uniforms? Good looking men and women with sharp features?

Technological Prowess?

Again you can say their blood lust is evil, but how do you make fun of evil? You can condemn evil at best but that's that.
Did NAZI see that coming...

Jenna

Forum Clout
Damn you’re right. We’re just the alt right now. We never chide Anthony for being racist. We never make fun of Gavin or the Proud Boys. What the fuck are you talking about? Get a fucking grip

Your entire existence seems to be pinned on being a victim in this situation. “I’m being persecuted for defending jews!!!” No you’re being persecuted for being a monumental faggot.

You refuse to acknowledge any of my last points because i’m the only user engaging with you on a deeper level than “lol you’re jewish”.

We make fun of Nazis and racists all the time! It's funny that you guys can't even be honest and look for excuses. It's satire! Onaforums doesn't sperg out over Jews all the time!

Yet here you are, a gay man, rushing to defend their honor from mean ol' Jenna. "STOP BEING MEAN TO THE NAZIS" cries the hysterical faggot.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
We make fun of Nazis and racists all the time! It's funny that you guys can't even be honest and look for excuses. It's satire! Onaforums doesn't sperg out over Jews all the time!
What the fuck are you talking about? You can’t respond to what i’m saying so you’re inventing shit. We make fun of Nazis and racists all the time. What the fuck do you call making fun of Joe, Ant, Gavin, Steven Crowder, etc? You’re so fucking sensitive over this jewish shit it’s actually insane. I’m not a jew. I see people posting about jews and I ignore it because it doesn’t affect me. I’m gay. I see people making jokes or serious statements about fags. You know why I don’t write paragraphs about how love is love? BECAUSE I DONT FUCKING CARE! And I accept that it’s either jokes or peoples minds are made up. What are you even trying to accomplish here? Change peoples minds on Jews? Get them to stop joking about them? Good luck retard.
Yet here you are, a gay man, rushing to defend their honor from mean ol' Jenna. "STOP BEING MEAN TO THE NAZIS" cries the hysterical faggot.
You could not be worse at reading people. And who’s the hysterical faggot here? Me tired of your nonsense or you on a 7 page sperg out over anti-kikery.

gassers

Forum Clout

Jenna, please don't ignore my replies, I am trying to be a real political pundit here goddammit.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It’s just insane that during the end of the O&A subreddits we were getting infuriated with Reddits censorship and wanted off the platform. We finally get to one where we can say Kike and Nigger and tell all the jokes we want. And Jenna is coming in trying to argue for the exact same kike censorship we faced for years. Fuck off. You have no qualms about harassing Patrick or any of these other faggots but the minute someone makes a comment about the chosen people …”Whoa whoa whoa guys. Lets have some morals.”